Fuck your fucking World of Warcraft

Halifamous

Fucking Ultima Online, that was the shit right there. Not only could you kill anyone anywhere EVER, but there were no fucking (**EDITED OUT BC WILD HOMOPHOBIC**)

classes, you could do whatever you wanted, the casting system was basically an action game, plus the games economy made it so that the most lucrative activity was killing other players.

Fuck you kids, UO was a real game.

Edited by Halifamous

Nothing is more old-school than baking your own damn staff of life! A dude who can walk into any kitchen in the world and make bread is COMPLETELY RAW!

Considering the dough, and the oven, and the house, was all paid for by murder most foul...

Fucking Ultima Online, that was the shit right there. Not only could you kill anyone anywhere EVER, but there were no fucking gay classes, you could do whatever you wanted, the casting system was basically an action game, plus the games economy made it so that the most lucrative activity was killing other players.

Fuck you kids, UO was a real game.

holy fuck Halifamous. I thought I was the only UO nerd out there. I used to play Pacific server, fuckin tank mage maxed out. jesus that was almost 10 years ago

wish i could +rep the shit out of you right now.

holy fuck Halifamous. I thought I was the only UO nerd out there. I used to play Pacific server, fuckin tank mage maxed out. jesus that was almost 10 years ago

wish i could +rep the shit out of you right now.

Fuck y'all tank mage.

See tank mage

magic arrow (disrupt, because he's clearly either poisoning or exp/bolt 'ing me)

arm kryss

hide

sneak

deadly poison

switch to hally

hally whack

hally whack again while tank mage is curing

hide 100

stealth 100

magery 25

swords 75

fencing 100

anatomy 100

resist 100

tactics 100

Fuck y'all tank mage.

See tank mage

magic arrow (disrupt, because he's clearly either poisoning or exp/bolt 'ing me)

arm kryss

hide

sneak

deadly poison

switch to hally

hally whack

hally whack again while tank mage is curing

hide 100

stealth 100

magery 25

swords 75

fencing 100

anatomy 100

resist 100

tactics 100

fuck that.

explosion > deadly poison > arm vanquish mace > corp por > magic arrow (disrupt you tryin to cure/heal yourself) > paralyze > explosion again > arm mace > corp por or kal vas flam.

man this brings back old memories... my account eventually got banned in 2001 or something after i called a GM a faggot.

lord british was amazing? wat the fuck does that mean. lord british was the "owner" of UO that ran the entire game.

I was talking about when he got killed. It was just a very effective display of the fact nearly anything was possible in that game. Anchor thieves were seriously some of the funniest people in any game ever.

I was talking about when he got killed. It was just a very effective display of the fact nearly anything was possible in that game. Anchor thieves were seriously some of the funniest people in any game ever.

Actually it was an example of how buggy the beta was in that his invulnerability flag error'd out and didn't reset after a server rollback.