Supreme 2008 S/S

Dead_Wizard

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys, anyone know how to authenticate a supreme bag namely the el martillo 22nd gen? Is there a watermark on a tag somewherE?

not that i remember, there is a small tag inside the pack that says supreme made in america or china

cant remember

Just wondering about the watermarks on some shirts.

What is it meant to say on the Raekwon & Dipset - Jim Jones/Juelz Santana tees?

Also

What year were they both made?

i believe dipset is 2006 and raekwon is 2005... here's a helpful supreme tee archive for those of you that havent found this... http://emil.space2u.com/supreme/

so is there anyway to confirm a backpack's authenticity?

when you got it in hand,you see the quality,the shape..

you know its supreme,if you buy it from hong kong or china,it will be probably fake..

you got one and wanna legit check or you wanna buy one?

Commbat,

From what I remember, the moleskin boxcaps used the ETA waterproof cotton material. I'm not sure, but I think it was S/S 2005.

Cool, because I have this boxcap that has the ETA tag inside, but I wans't sure if it was suppose to be there or not.

when you got it in hand,you see the quality,the shape..

you know its supreme,if you buy it from hong kong or china,it will be probably fake..

you got one and wanna legit check or you wanna buy one?

I'm about to buy one off an SF seller for $150. will get pics on monday but thing is, i don't know the quality of supreme etc because I've just gotten into it. ill forward you the pics when i get them if ya don't mind so you can help me feel a little assurance :P

Thanks dude. But does anyone know what they're meant to say on the watermarks?

Both my raekwon (black) and dipset (white) watermark says Sup.2005.T

i guess the watermark was based on the production year, then put out the next season.....cause my full body kate moss tee watermark say Sup.2003.T while the tee was dropped in the spring of 2004.....and i know my kate moss tee is real haha

i guess the watermark was based on the production year, then put out the next season.....cause my full body kate moss tee watermark say Sup.2003.T while the tee was dropped in the spring of 2004.....and i know my kate moss tee is real haha

soi how about the supreme s/s 08 series. When I went to HK local store for the Dick And Jane Tee, the watermark say Sup.2005.T. Does it mean it is a fake?

Guest Methimphibian
how much does it cost to buy a tee in supreme store in L.A?

THX

supreme tee's retail for $28 I believe, special ed's like sean cliver series sold for $36 I think. Not sure about the other brands like thrasher,etc.

The Supreme S/S08 shirts have been sold out long time ago, unless they re-stocked recently.

supreme tee's retail for $28 I believe, special ed's like sean cliver series sold for $36 I think. Not sure about the other brands like thrasher,etc.

The Supreme S/S08 shirts have been sold out long time ago, unless they re-stocked recently.

I am gonna get one Dick And Jane for 72 bucks, from a well-known legit retailer : /

soi how about the supreme s/s 08 series. When I went to HK local store for the Dick And Jane Tee, the watermark say Sup.2005.T. Does it mean it is a fake?

i dont own a dick and jane tee...but all i know is that recent supreme tees just says SUPREME as the watermark, well at least all the tees i bought from supreme ny

When I went to HK local store for the Dick And Jane Tee, the watermark say Sup.2005.T. Does it mean it is a fake?

yes.

btw sort of unrelated but stussy nyc just restocked on some desert boots called "enhancing" - anyone know what's up with these? suede uppers and crepe soles and were apparently targetted for the asian market. from what i can tell they were produced a number of years back, i would guess early 2000s? if i get a chance and/or anyone cares i'll post up some pictures in a separate threak