Supreme 2008 S/S

Dead_Wizard

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:) Sorry, I dont want to shit up this thread with spam... but seeing as how this is the supreme thread... If any of you are interested I'm selling my fall 06 duffle coat in size large... really good thick 100% wool, fully lined, etc. check the link

\/

haha, word. Fucking, thinking of the Supreme Timberlands makes me so angry. You have Supreme and Timberland, two of the gulliest brands out there, and what do you get?

Neon pink cheetah prints.

I agree, thats was not nearly the best they can do....i mean, c'mon...Timberland x SUPREME?!!

Maybe i'm alone in this one but i think the North Face Collab could have been better too...

:) Sorry, I dont want to shit up this thread with spam... but seeing as how this is the supreme thread... If any of you are interested I'm selling my fall 06 duffle coat in size large... really good thick 100% wool, fully lined, etc. check the link

\/

why on earth would you sell this. it's literally the best jacket i've ever owned.

he's saying the material looks thin, so either the shirt's been washed a lot or... well you know.

the duffle coat was pretty ass, iirc loads of people were complaining about it in the f/w 06 thread.

If you've ever handled it you would realise it is good... But it's not typical supreme style.

he's saying the material looks thin, so either the shirt's been washed a lot or... well you know.

the duffle coat was pretty ass, iirc loads of people were complaining about it in the f/w 06 thread.

i've got one, and love it. i've worn it for 2 winters and it's holding up really nice. the only problem is that it's piling (sic?) a lot. it's definitely not normal supreme style, more sleek but it's still fucking awesome. what were people's complaints?

i've got one, and love it. i've worn it for 2 winters and it's holding up really nice. the only problem is that it's piling (sic?) a lot. it's definitely not normal supreme style, more sleek but it's still fucking awesome. what were people's complaints?

Its probably pretty decent but you simply couldnt compare it to a Gloverall duffle coat which is > all...

i think the general complaint was that it was really disappointing and crappy feeling in person. for instance, pilling comes from using short fibers which are the hallmark of low quality wool (i have the same problem with my wool m65).

i can't be bothered to look for the specific comments but feel free to sift through the thread yourself: http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=15348

on the subject of gloverall, i was tempted to spring for the stussy joint but couldn't bring myself to do it without seeing it in person first. i'd actually like to see supreme do more of these kinds of collaborations than the usual suspects.

I own a Gloverall and can tell you that the wool is pretty stiff, and after 4 seasons there is minimal pilling. I had no intention of purchasing the Supreme Duffle, but wound up trying it on anyways. There was definitely a big difference. Like readytonight has said the wool is pretty flimsy, and I felt it wouldn't bode well under harsh weather.

However, the price is definitely a factor. Gloverall retails at about 5-6 hundy, whereas Supreme was about half the price.

You get what you pay for. Last winter I got a good friend a Gloverall for her birthday. It came out to a little over 2 bills.

Sierratradingpost had them on sale and I used a 20% coupon. They're probably gone now, but I am sure they will come back. Shit, they got Canada Goose on the site everyonce in a while too.

Great looking duffle, but may not warrant the price.

BTW the end all and be all of Supreme coats is their hooded Moleskin M-65. STEEZY as fuck. Waterproof moleskin, Supreme style cut, Alpha Industries Construction, and indiscreet Supreme Tag at the flap pocket.

btw, i pmd you.

I own a Gloverall and can tell you that the wool is pretty stiff, and after 4 seasons there is minimal pilling. I had no intention of purchasing the Supreme Duffle, but wound up trying it on anyways. There was definitely a big difference. Like readytonight has said the wool is pretty flimsy, and I felt it wouldn't bode well under harsh weather.

However, the price is definitely a factor. Gloverall retails at about 5-6 hundy, whereas Supreme was about half the price.

You get what you pay for. Last winter I got a good friend a Gloverall for her birthday. It came out to a little over 2 bills.

Sierratradingpost had them on sale and I used a 20% coupon. They're probably gone now, but I am sure they will come back. Shit, they got Canada Goose on the site everyonce in a while too.

Great looking duffle, but may not warrant the price.

BTW the end all and be all of Supreme coats is their hooded Moleskin M-65. STEEZY as fuck. Waterproof moleskin, Supreme style cut, Alpha Industries Construction, and indiscreet Supreme Tag at the flap pocket.

LA yesterday....

-Safari Sport (Blue, Black, Red) The fit is dope, 100% waterproof.

-Bones NE (Black, Olive, Purple)

-Random Box Caps from earlier this season (no plaids)

-Only Cliver Tees (Peach, Yellow, White)

-No Pineapples Construct

-Most of the new cut/sewn (No Blue ss oxford)

++Racing Tank (Green(s), Black(m)++

LA yesterday....

-Safari Sport (Blue, Black, Red) The fit is dope, 100% waterproof.

-Bones NE (Black, Olive, Purple)

-Random Box Caps from earlier this season (no plaids)

-Only Cliver Tees (Peach, Yellow, White)

-No Pineapples Construct

-Most of the new cut/sewn (No Blue ss oxford)

++Racing Tank (Green(s), Black(m)++

Plane shorts still left?