Supreme 2008 S/S

Dead_Wizard

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There will probably be a few pieces released here and there until the end of the season, but as far as big drops go, probably not.

They still haven't released the pineapple tee or the safari hat, and I don't think the XL maglite or sport hat pictured on page one have come out, but I could be wrong.

pineapple tees dropped yesterday.

does anyone have a light blue oxford for sale, sz L? or are there any more in LA or NY? got mine today and there's actually a hole on the front of it (!?). gonna write them to see if i can somehow get a refund, but dang...

also couldn't believe the purple box plaid actually comes w/a red tab instead of purple as pictured. wakkk! haven't tried it on but i lined it up to the oxfords, and pit-to-pit it's a good bit wider than than the oxfords. made in china too.

does anyone have a light blue oxford for sale, sz L? or are there any more in LA or NY? got mine today and there's actually a hole on the front of it (!?). gonna write them to see if i can somehow get a refund, but dang...

also couldn't believe the purple box plaid actually comes w/a red tab instead of purple as pictured. wakkk! haven't tried it on but i lined it up to the oxfords, and pit-to-pit it's a good bit wider than than the oxfords. made in china too.

let us know how customer service hands this. thats beat about box plaid also.

let us know how customer service hands this. thats beat about box plaid also.

they sent me the wrong size shirt... and i emailed them to see whats up... but i doubt they'll do anything...