Supreme 2008 S/S

Dead_Wizard

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Fuck All Ya'll is the same font as the bitch please shirt, and relatively the same size too.

It's a possibility that just the employees got that one and the regular shirt doesn't have it; kind of weird that they wouldn't show both sides of the T on the webstore.

*all this shits gonna be up on crashstreet real soon. He bought at least 4 of the big ass bags worth of stuff.

whats good with the iraqi flag colors on the anarchy shirt it probably refers to saddam hussein

btw how much were the dick and jane shirts were they more because it was a collab or just 28?

How do these supreme drops work. Do they hit web then stores? Or is it web only?

depends. for the tanks, LA had them before NY and they released the tanks online at the same time as NY. i think the rest of the stuff dropped today oxfords, box plaids, cliver works, etc.

can someone do a pick up for me on that okole tee?

size XL any reasonable color, just let me know if you are going to the store and could grab it for me.

I will pay like 42$ shipped or whatever enough to make it worth your while, and theres no rush to ship it, since its gonna be sitting at my house for awhile.

thanks in advnace!

oxford fitteds arent that impressive. hopefully the tees change to their old bodies, the lolita tee i got shrunk so weird so now its wide and short

on a totally related note

anyone ever get the 1st NBHD supreme collabo baseball jacket?

sell to meee

such a dope jacket. too bad resale is such a bitch- i haven't seen it for less than $550. i dont know what regular retail was, though

just an FYI: the "predator" shirts do say F*CK ALL YA'LL on the back.

good thing i didnt end up getting it. this online drop was kinda weak overall actually.

retail + tax was around 600 for the first supreme neighborhood baseball jacket. so you aren't exactly getting raped with reseller fees. great quality and fit, not sure if its worth that kind of change though.

Guest Methimphibian

Any you dudes copping the halloween tee? I like the shirt but I don't think I could get down wearing something with hitler on the front.

yeah it's stupid. someone mentioned it before but supreme somehow managed to crop out the funny part from the original cliver art... (kids worshipping the devil in the living room with parents watching... kids dressed all offensively for halloween)

you can't even tell it's halloween in that shirt. just looks like a bunch of kids dressed offensively. the irony is lacking.

with that said, the shirts are still cool, but they aren't as funny/appealing to me as the original artwork.

Hi~ ? is NY store still have oxford shirt for sell? if they do, can you help me get the blue oxford shirt in sz XL? thanx

NY Store update:

No Oxfords yet, but had new reversible tank top. Solid color one side, geometric print on other side (same print as earlier released camp hat) i think it was 74 or 78