stuff latinos are indifferent to

mellowbonsai

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest youkinorn

My high school was 60% ish hispanic. Some seemed indifferent towards the use of the term "pendejo." Others seemed fond of it.

Some white people, myself included, were also quite fond of "pendejo."

pendejos

I was at a Robertos with my Vietnamese friend, we were ordering food and apparently he is buddy buddy with the guy working there. Then the guy proceeded to call me a pendejo or whatever it was that is the equivalent to faggot for ordering what happened to be the hardest thing to cook.

anyway

Jessica Alba being on cover (and back) of Latina magazine

not to shit up this thread but pendejo is an offensive term that literally means pubic hair. maricon means faggot. ok carry on.

hahahare you fing kidding lmao anyway the asshole called me something but whatever the burrito was delicious and i found no pendejos in it.

I like belonging to a culture where a steamed rice treat is equivalent to bitch (masculine)

Hm,

Pedophilia?

Guest youkinorn
not to shit up this thread but pendejo is an offensive term that literally means pubic hair. maricon means faggot. ok carry on.

I know this. That's why I love it. In Spanish slang (at least Mexican) it basically is just used like "asshole," if I'm not mistaken (I'm not mistaken).

senior yera of my high school, i got in a fight with a mexican guy. fight was broken up immediately and died over and within 4-5 hours of our initial fight, the mexican guy got stabbed on the shoulder with a sculpturing pick thing by another mexcian. turns out the stabbing had nothing to do with me but i had alot of suspicious eyes looking at me.

just thought i'd share that...but yeah mexicans in groups of 3 or more scare me.