stuff latinos are indifferent to

mellowbonsai

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nah. back in my hs days, i used to roll deep. not to mention i used to atually be fit back in the days. thugged out in Beaverton Oregon.

haha fuck really? i'm over in tigard and over the past year or so, our highschool has seen the biggest rise in hispanics going to the school. and it's not like they're all respectful. i don't mean to come off as racist but they're really fucking things up. disrespectful pack wolfs. fuck. they sit there and have food fights and yell and dont clean up after them selfs and harass chicks and its just fuckin rediculous. and the administration/security doesn't do shit about it. not to mention their occasional 30+ man fights. ahahah. i'm fine with a lot of hispanics or what ever word you want to use but there's also a shit load that i can't stand.

haha fuck really? i'm over in tigard and over the past year or so, our highschool has seen the biggest rise in hispanics going to the school. and it's not like they're all respectful. i don't mean to come off as racist but they're really fucking things up. disrespectful pack wolfs. fuck. they sit there and have food fights and yell and dont clean up after them selfs and harass chicks and its just fuckin rediculous. and the administration/security doesn't do shit about it. not to mention their occasional 30+ man fights. ahahah. i'm fine with a lot of hispanics or what ever word you want to use but there's also a shit load that i can't stand.

Sucks not being part of the cool crowd.

And Im so sorry you have to go to a shitty public school, must be hard beeing so snobby while kids sit around and are carelessly having fun....sigh

lmao. snobby? not the least. annoyed with immature kids? yessir. you talk like you've been to every public school and that they're all the same. frankly, they're not. even the 'good' messicans i know get annoyed. i'm not saying all the hispanics are terrible at my school or all schools. i'm not saying they're the only immatuer fucks either. all i'm saying is they seem to be the poster-fucks of immaturity. yeahhhhhh call me a racist. it REALLY means something to me. =/

even the 'good' messicans i know get annoyed. i'm not saying all the hispanics are terrible at my school or all schools. i'm not saying they're the only immatuer fucks either. all i'm saying is they seem to be the poster-fucks of immaturity.

this is the exact same way i feel about most white folk

• 2 weeks later...