Mr Waffles

Pictures that make you uncomfortable

4230603.jpg

O_IGuUsqJwQ

where does this even belong

just a typical tuesday in Montreal

He fucked up on the upper arm/shoulder... I almost have more than him yet his bicep is 30 times the size of mine.

If they ever got into a fight and got punched, would they just burst open and die?

What if they decided to do bench press one day, would their boobs just explode? Or if they did suicide grip and failed and dropped the bar on their boobs?!?!??!?

O_IGuUsqJwQ

where does this even belong

Man, only good looking girls are allowed to technotic dance

s1TVrNFFQaE

If they ever got into a fight and got punched, would they just burst open and die?

What if they decided to do bench press one day, would their boobs just explode? Or if they did suicide grip and failed and dropped the bar on their boobs?!?!??!?

If it's synthol or some kind of SEO and done properly, it should go under the muscle and sort of lift the muscle up (while simultaneously stretching the fascia surrounding the muscle. Supposed to hurt like a bitch. In which case when you touch it, it should feel like normal muscle. In fact, it can look natural assuming you don't over do it and make a body part look disproportional. This guy clearly didn't think of proportions and it looks like he may have put the SEO on top of the muscle, which is what gives it that balloon/soft like appearance. It wouldn't pop, just maybe jiggle.

I'm not normally phased by spiders but this is something I wouldn't want to see in my bathroom

tumblr_lsb2vd52Xv1qz9e2ao1_400.gif

exteeng any info?

boy you better know it is a self edge collaboration for Indonesian denim heads. Indonesia is over 85% muslim.