Pictures that make you uncomfortable

Mr Waffles

tumblr_kvwj76s2XC1qavizr

My girlfriend has fallen asleep on the phone, I let her, she asked if we could fall asleep on the phone together. She’s fallen asleep… I haven’t hung up for 10 minutes though, because I can hear her breathing. It’s lovely. I keep whispering ‘i love you’, so it might go into her dreams. loserrrr

yeh those just made me sad.

i know agent orange was a defoliant as opposed to a chemical weapon but it makes you wonder why america makes a big deal about saddam using nerve gas and having biological and chemical weapons.

apparently they've been mad shady about compensation for the effects of agent orange also.

if you do any amount of reading on the topic, the american military has pretty much blatantly denied that agent orange has effects on people and have excluded the possiblity of paying compensation on those grounds. it's pretty fucking disgusting.

and what's worse?! it's still happening!! the govt funds monsanto through the purchase of defoliant used to carpet-bomb bolivian and colombian coca crops. vietnam-style congenital defects, round ii.

makes you wonder why america makes a big deal about saddam using nerve gas and having biological and chemical weapons.

you need a pre-text, even an utterly unconvincing one for invading another nation. reminds me of the history of false-flag operations i was reading about the other day, particularly operation northwoods... and just when i was writing off 9/11 conspiracy theories as completely absurd.

yeh i can't tell you the number of arguments i've had with people about the whole 9/11 issue and conspiracy theories in general.

thing with these theorists is that theres so many utterly absurd conspiracies out there that somewhat plausible ones (9/11, WMD's etc) get shat on.

Every once in a while i'll convince myself that i'm just being a paranoid fucker but then i'll walk on the street or read the news and see what society has degenerated into and basically kick myself back into believing that this was just someones plan all along. people seriously can't be this fucking dumb unless they were being made to be.