FS: Rick Owens, Cloak, Raf Simons, Acne, Engineered Garments, etc.

minya

NOTES: will work on getting measurements up soon, but for reference, everything fits me and I am a US38/EU48. so keep these measurements in mind as a standard. prices do NOT include shipping. pieces are sold to whomever pays first -- in other words, I can't hold items for you unless I get a deposit. best way to reach me is [email protected] ... THANKS.

RICK OWENS SLIPON BOOTS -- size 42 -- $420 obo

rsz01hc1.th.jpgrsz03wi1.th.jpgrsz04sx2.th.jpgrsz05al7.th.jpgrsz06uj6.th.jpg

beautiful reverse-calf (or suede? not sure) boots in jet black. I'm a US9 in chucks, a 42-43 in most shoes, and a 9.5-10 in most sneakers and these boots fit me perfectly. vibram commando sole. great toe shape. I want to keep these, but I can't make them work with what I wear. essentially brand new -- worn just a couple times. includes retail box. retail price was $1k+

RAF SIMONS MOTO JACKET -- size 48 -- sold

rsz51tq5.th.jpgrsz50kg7.th.jpgrsz49vc4.th.jpgrsz47pd1.th.jpgrsz46im4.th.jpg

fantastic moto jacket from Simons' mainline collection, spring/summer 2006. made of 100% cotton that has been treated to feel kind of 'waxy', but it is not waxed. fabric has a slight sheen to it. includes a bunch of zippers so it can be worn multiple ways. brand new, never worn, but doesn't include tags. retail for this was somewhere around 650 euro.

LOUNGE LIZARD WAXED BLACK DENIM JACKET -- size 3 -- $100 pending

rsz25fq5.th.jpgrsz31ks1.th.jpgrsz30tv1.th.jpgrsz28wz1.th.jpgrsz34tw6.th.jpg

this is a black denim jacket from Lounge Lizard, a Japanese brand, that has been coated with wax. the effect is quite subtle, but it gives off a nice sheen/glint when the light hits it right. it's marked a size 3 and fits me well, but would also work for a size 46. zipper detailing on the forearms/cuffs. totally brand new, never worn, no tags. retailed for somewhere around $375 iirc.

Measurements:

chest 18.5"

shoulder to shoulder 17"

sleeve 26"

length 26.5"

MIHARA YASUHIRO STAPLED CARGO PANTS -- size M -- sold

RICK OWENS MAINLINE COTTON/SILK JACKET -- size M -- $525

img2207jk5.th.jpgimg2206fw7.th.jpgimg2205qg1.th.jpgimg2202uy5.th.jpgimg2201by7.th.jpg

NOTE: color is very difficult to capture. the first four pictures were taken in setting sun and have a pinkish tone to them that isn't the true jacket color. the final picture is more true to the jacket, but there is a bit of a brownish undertone that you can't see in the final picture. anyway, you get the idea....

classic Rick Owens mainline jacket, in a 80%cotton/20% silk blend. a beautiful grey color called DUST -- with darker grey cuffs and dark grey stitching. his classic biker style with snap collar and shaped shoulders. no pictures yet, but will get some up tomorrow. in a lot of ways I actually prefer this cotton/silk blend to the leathers -- the fabric drapes beautifully and goes with everything. lined with rayon. totally brand new with tags -- the pockets haven't even been unsewn yet. fits a 48 perfectly... could possibly fit a slim 50 or a layered 46.

also, note that the cotton/silk blend fabric is different from the 100% cotton jackets -- I haven't seen the 100% cotton jackets in person, but I bet they don't drape as nicely as the cotton/silk ones.

Fucckkkk. I've been looking for some acne max cashs under retail forever. Whoever bought them, PM me if they don't fit you.

• 1 month later...