oh noes, my denimz don't fit!

thedude

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today I slept in til 1. It was great! Then I put on a t-shirt.

Me too! I had only gotten 2 hours of sleep the day before. Yesterday was such a long day! A seven-page physics report was due, but after school I was happy because there was a talent show at school and we ate Denny's afterwards! I had to go home early because of my curfew though. I'm wearing a sweater!

i wiped off oil from my engines dipstick from my hands onto the side of my jeans, now there is a stain!

my goodness who would have thought something like cause and effect would take place

That is the most amazing thing I have ever heard. I think it might be a conspiracy.

so ever since i've been back to school from winter break i've been wearing my too big apc's. yesterday, i decided to put into rotation my studio d'artisan's or somet's.... they were a lot tighter than i remember when buying them last month. mom-cooking-and-going-to-dinner-every-night-pwn3d! oh well, guess it's back to tuna.

the dude abides.

guys i don't know what to do. i had taco bell for lunch and i've had gas ever since. i just let one rip and to my dismay it was wet... and i'm commando... how 2 remove poo stains? i really don't wanna wash them!!!!!!1

Please see shitting your pants in denim thread for information regarding sharting your jeans.