Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

You're right, inwonderland. It says on the tag that it's been thrown in a rinse cycle for 10 mins to soften up the denim, so they're considered "almost raw" haha.. Looking forward to wearing them like raw though :P

I believe that those are the N&F x Aritzia collabs which are actually rinsed denim.

Just wanted to add that Aritzia has raw Nudies and I've seen some LE Wrangler x Marc Jacobs raws there before.

holy.. did they stretch THAT much? ha.. i hope mine doesn't do that..

i'm really enjoying them right now.. probably my favourite pair of jeans right now. :rolleyes:

I guess so :P I have the black power stretch though...

One thing I don't quite like is how the waist band area fits...you can see it here on their model:

http://www.nakedandfamousdenim.com/?page_id=64

Even though the waist seems tight, it still manages to sag quite a bit!

Does Aritzia have the silk denim ones? Those are quite nice...I wanted to pick those up but the store only had the BootGirl and they were too big :(

Ooh.. that's true.. i've noticed similar sagging w/ my nudies too.. definitely looks weird if my shirt rides above my waist.. :S

I was only able to find the Indigo Stretch at the Oakridge Mall Aritzia, so i'm not sure if other stores would have a different selection..

Have you tried the silk denim before? They seem interesting online! How do they look in person?

Ooh.. that's true.. i've noticed similar sagging w/ my nudies too.. definitely looks weird if my shirt rides above my waist.. :S

I was only able to find the Indigo Stretch at the Oakridge Mall Aritzia, so i'm not sure if other stores would have a different selection..

Have you tried the silk denim before? They seem interesting online! How do they look in person?

Yeah, I tried the silk denim...I really like it. I think I'm gonna get a pair sooner or later :P they're kinda hard to describe...but I guess a grayish blue. You should check them out.

They have them at dutil. Not sure if FAB still carries N&F because the last time I was there they didn't have any. They had a huge sale on them in the summer to clear out the men's that they weren't restocking. This is the Kits location. I've never been to the Kerrisdale store, but I hear it's much bigger.

Im kinda worried. I bought the indigo selvedge in 28 and I can button it up all the way but it still feels tight. How long does it generally take for raw denim to stretch? Ive had it for the past 2 days and pretty much wear it around the house all the time.

lulz, 2days.

try weeks to a month +

Im kinda worried. I bought the indigo selvedge in 28 and I can button it up all the way but it still feels tight. How long does it generally take for raw denim to stretch? Ive had it for the past 2 days and pretty much wear it around the house all the time.

Try wearing more than one pair of underwear while wearing the jeans. You can do this around the house and tell your wife or girl friend that you need to do a denim workout.

my weird guys prevent me from putting anything into the front pockets

is sizing down 1 like sizing down 3? i'm so confused how the terminology works especially with the vanity sizing

like if i normally wear 34 waist, so a N&F 32 fits a little big and 31 are nut crushers, which is sizing down 1 or 2 or whatever