Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

Jus schilling - Yeah these things are ridiculously comfy now after washing once and soaking twice and feel more like wearing track pants than jeans. I think I should have waited longer before the first wash because now I doubt they will fade much more. Am I right in thinking this? These were my first pair of raw denim so I dunno if I messed it.

Edited by Gazzer55555

Do you think he washed these multiple times or just wore em through?

I dunno, I think Samurai spoiled me. As much as I love the fades on these E2's, there's really no texture, It reminds me of some open end cheap denim.

I have a pair of E2's that are in rotation right now, but I'm thinking of taking them out...

I dunno, I think Samurai spoiled me. As much as I love the fades on these E2's, there's really no texture, It reminds me of some open end cheap denim.

I have a pair of E2's that are in rotation right now, but I'm thinking of taking them out...

The elephant denim is made from ring-spun yarn, it is not open end yarn. The e2 is good quality solid 22oz selvedge denim. Samurai denim is great, the texture is unbeatable... but don't forget... e2's are $165 retail.

The elephant denim is made from ring-spun yarn, it is not open end yarn. The e2 is good quality solid 22oz selvedge denim. Samurai denim is great, the texture is unbeatable... but don't forget... e2's are $165 retail.

Right. I'm not accusing them of using Open-Ended denim, it just looks like it when washed down. And yeah, you cant beat the price. I'm just thinking heavier weight= more irreglar and texture.

And you're right, you can't beat $165.00, that's why I made the purchase.. Twice.

Hey guys, new to the site, new to raw denim, just picked up my first pair I went with N&F LHT indigo selvage. Decided that the new jeans needed a new wallet and belt combo, Im a leather worker on the side. Ill get some pics of my gear up right away. Looking forward to my new journey.

Jus schilling - Yeah these things are ridiculously comfy now after washing once and soaking twice and feel more like wearing track pants than jeans. I think I should have waited longer before the first wash because now I doubt they will fade much more. Am I right in thinking this? These were my first pair of raw denim so I dunno if I messed it.

i ment to qoute you but hit the rep button lol.. yeah, probably.. i had to soak mine a few weeks in.. they already dont have much indigo to begin with.. i remember some guy had a pair of n&f vintage blue that were light in color and, if i recall correctly, lightweight also.. he wore the shit out of them.. at his construction job, or some occupation similiar.. they faded awsome.. while others couldnt get any wear out of them..

its documented somewhere near this threads conception..

so yeah.. i dont know for sure.. but im guessing youre gonna either have to beat the fck out of them or just use them as a comfy chill pair..

the only thing that sucks, is that im kind of in the same boat.. is that beating the crap out of them shows too much dirt and stains.. and not in a cool way, i dont think.. just cause the material and feel of the jean isnt really "denimy" to me.. they look nice..

but then i see something like this.. http://www.tenuedenimes.com/journal/blog/2011/10/11/naked-famous-skinny-guy-natural-indigo-wear-out/

i dont know why the color looks like that.. those seems like theyre darker than natural indigos? that pairs probably an exception anyways..

There aren't many pics of really beat up E2s, which is funny because it seems like literally everyone on every denim forum on the net has a pair.

Just say this on Rawr denim, the pics speak for themselves, some of the craziest fades I've ever seen.

There's almost TOO much contrast.

Jacob.jpg

damn these have so much contrast, looks kinda weird. i'll be able to top these off ^_^

Thanks man! Im guna try for tomorrow afternoon.

sounds good :P

i have mine on now. did these shrink a lot with a wash and did they stretch? i am trying to shrink the waist on mine a bit, and i am debating on washing or not a little prematurely to have the waist shrink up.

sounds good :P

i have mine on now. did these shrink a lot with a wash and did they stretch? i am trying to shrink the waist on mine a bit, and i am debating on washing or not a little prematurely to have the waist shrink up.

After the first soak they shrank a little but streched out again for the most part. After the wash i didnt really notice much shrinking

^^^ AGREED!

but.. there have been others.. check the vid i posted a few posts up.. then the kloop thing.. not just the collab.. but that you can buy them there for less than nothing..

it was more of a kloop beef thing.. been on the horn with them a lot these last two days..

my last 3 orders in the span of 2-3 yrs have been fckd up.. they got a thing for sending me womans clothing items, instead of what i ordered.. i was pissed the first time and shot off at the mouth.. now i kind of think its a joke thing.. i get it.. its funny..

then to make up for the last order they screwed up, they over nighted me some jewelry, instead of my shirt.. so.. actually makes 4 orders screwed in a row..

like i said, customer service dude has been real cool.. makes me feel like theyre going the extra mile.. but then i just end up with panties, jewelry, purses, etc.. and if i want my money back.. waste of time trips to the ups store..

and you guys were right.. kari was really helpful and quick on the responses.. (she?) said to send them in to see if they could be repaired, if not, getting me a new pair.. im just weighing my options if i even want to do that right now.. i could careless about the moneys.. more about if im actually going to wear a pair and the work that goes into them..

and you guys were right.. kari was really helpful and quick on the responses.. (she?) said to send them in to see if they could be repaired, if not, getting me a new pair.. im just weighing my options if i even want to do that right now.. i could careless about the moneys.. more about if im actually going to wear a pair and the work that goes into them..

lol just chill and send them, life is too short, and shit happens, it's not really a big deal in the grand scheme of things . . .

Edited by hawkway

but honestly, if im not going to even wear them, why bother.. ive already made too many trips to the ups store here lately.. i dont have the time and im burnt out, yo..

*plus, think were all a little neurotic about our denims, thats why were all here in the first place!*

Edited by jus schilling