Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

I dunno I am a 30 in most stuff my Uniqlo Slims MIJ are size 30 and fit pretty well although ugly and fade terribly, These are Skinny 30x35, the cuffs are double folded, my thighs are kind of muscular although I only weigh like 150 pounds

Your thighs cant be too muscular if you can fit in skinny guys....

I'm 5'9 150 and my thighs are 23" and they're not even that big

The fit looks good. Looks like how I was in my sz30 WG ele2s when I first got them

yay more deep indigo weird guys!

Before:

after:1img1554.jpg

1img1556.jpg

Well done

great shiny colour, congrats

Keep them raw as long as possible!!

And they'll turn out better and better every day!!

happinessknox, probably one of the best pairs of n&f I've seen, nice work.

i must cosign this statement, i hope mine turnout close to his

really? not hating on happinessknox personally but if you look a at chunky's post that swissjeansfreak quoted, i feel his looks much better and theyre only at 6 months

i think these elephant 2's are bruising my hip bones is that normal?

yes

honestly if you aren't comfortable with how your jeans fit, you should probably just size up. you shouldn't make a decision based solely off of what you see on a forum, especially if you disagree with the general opinion. if you're worried about stretching at the waist, you can wear a belt to limit some of the stretching

besides for the the part by the buttons completely ripping off my hemps, stitchings coming undone/loose all over.. retired after 2-3 wks of wear.. total shit.. my apologies to anyone who may have copped off of me hyping them up..

It's pretty common, from what I have read and experienced. If it bothers you, size up or get another pair. Denim this heavy isn't exactly designed with comfort in mind, after all. Keep in mind the Elephant 2 don't stretch much -- perhaps an inch in the waist at most, and some at the knees. You won't see much stretch in the thighs and pelvic/hip area.

i sized down to a 28 because they ran larger than other sg models (.05 larger).. i usually do a 29 and they sit on the hip and are not that skinny on me.. i could even go with a proper 28 if i wanted to have the skinnier look.. so i dont think sizing was a problem (they also stretch out a bit)..

it wasnt the buttons either.. it was the stitching that holds the slab of denim which contains the buttons that came completely unstitched..

i tried twice stitching it back up.. i admittingly suck at tailoring.. so both times failed.. and then noticed other stitching in the area coming undone.. all in the same area, more or else.. the fly area.. so i was just like fck it..

freak.. i ordered online and put in some nice wear in that short period.. i respect the shop (just placed another order there tonight).. its not their fault..

too awsome, thats exactly what it was.. it didnt seem like there was any forcing (i only unbutton/button the top bottom ever anyway).. and it wasnt that the waist was too tight.. i could put my hand down my pants on some al bundy shit if i wanted too.. but the buttons.. especially the top one, looked crooked.. like it was struggling to stay on (even though it wasnt tight?)..

i wouldnt hold the shop accountable, but n&f.. dont know how, or if they do, handle situations like this.. i just chalked it up to a loss and moved on.. trying out a pair of japan blues for now..

freak.. i ordered online and put in some nice wear in that short period.. i respect the shop (just placed another order there tonight).. its not their fault..

too awsome, thats exactly what it was.. it didnt seem like there was any forcing (i only unbutton/button the top bottom ever anyway).. and it wasnt that the waist was too tight.. i could put my hand down my pants on some al bundy shit if i wanted too.. but the buttons.. especially the top one, looked crooked.. like it was struggling to stay on (even though it wasnt tight?)..

i wouldnt hold the shop accountable, but n&f.. dont know how, or if they do, handle situations like this.. i just chalked it up to a loss and moved on.. trying out a pair of japan blues for now..

have you emailed brandon? even when i ask him the most random stuff i get a reply asap. i had to get new buttons for my unbranded and kari responded to my email within minutes. seriously email them with pics, etc. if you haven't done so already. n&f customer service is top notch.

Edited by hawkway

Of course it's not their fault but they have the direct connection to the N&F guys. I bought a LVC shirt last year from cultizm and on the 4 or 5 wear one of the snap buttons broke. I explained the situation and they send me a new one as replacement.

These garments are meant to be worn.

From your description it sounds like a faulty pair. I'm sure teh shop you bought it from would have replaced you the pair to keep you Asatisfied. Customer service. And with N&F responsible for that, I'm sure they have some kind policies between them and shop owners to deal with such faulty pairs.

edit: do what hawkeye said. the N&F guys are active here. I'm sure they will help you out. I don't think they would like to see talk about crappy quality and will try to fix the situation. This stuff happens with handmade products. But there is always a way to fix it.

Edited by beautiful_FrEaK

There aren't many pics of really beat up E2s, which is funny because it seems like literally everyone on every denim forum on the net has a pair.

Just say this on Rawr denim, the pics speak for themselves, some of the craziest fades I've ever seen.

There's almost TOO much contrast.

Jacob.jpg

^looking nice.. that was a cool article rawrdenim did on that okcity project..

thanks for the advice everyone.. ill def contact them.. i wasnt sure if n&f was cool like that.. good to hear that they are.. it def was a faulty pair.. was kind of mad at first, seeing these were basically brand new.. still have receipt to prove it.. i was really enjoying them too.. whatever.. over it..

There aren't many pics of really beat up E2s, which is funny because it seems like literally everyone on every denim forum on the net has a pair.

Just say this on Rawr denim, the pics speak for themselves, some of the craziest fades I've ever seen.

There's almost TOO much contrast.

Jacob.jpg

Do you think he washed these multiple times or just wore em through?

These are my slim guy natural indigos i picked up quite a long time ago. I wore em basically everyday for 4-5 months before I soaked them and I got them tapered so they fit more like a weird guy. The Natural indigos are coming along pretty good so far, the pics dont really do them justice. I just got a pair of left hand twills and am gonna wear them for far longer before first wash.

7339673042_a612b5d9a4_z.jpg

7339673400_55a9c4a8aa_z.jpg

7339675100_e29a7c3c85_z.jpg

Edited by Gazzer55555

Thinking about letting my weird guy grays go. Size 28, soaked once, worn maybe 10 times. They've been sitting in a drawer for a year. Looking for $60 shipped, but I'm willing take any offers from the guys that like NF enough to post in this thread. If you can pick up in LA I'm willing to give a discount.

I'll be posting these in the supermarket later tonight.

Edited by gnu

Do you think he washed these multiple times or just wore em through?

they were all supposed to wear them through, no? but yer right.. mad contrast.. either way, this guy sure knows how to beat the crap out of a pair! theres a link in that article to a pair of his nudies for a fade friday.. fckn destroyed.. he probably had the chillest occupation out of all of those characters.. besides for maybe the teacher.. so if you want good and fast fades.. puppy playtime!

These are my slim guy natural indigos i picked up quite a long time ago. I wore em basically everyday for 4-5 months before I soaked them and I got them tapered so they fit more like a weird guy. The Natural indigos are coming along pretty good so far, the pics dont really do them justice. I just got a pair of left hand twills and am gonna wear them for far longer before first wash.

7339673042_a612b5d9a4_z.jpg

7339673400_55a9c4a8aa_z.jpg

7339675100_e29a7c3c85_z.jpg

damn son thats a lot of wear.. natty indigos are a bish to fade.. i got mine on right now.. in skinny guy.. i feel like i should be busting up some heavier weight stuff.. but these are just way too comfy, light, and breathable.. these are way too chill.. feel like red in "pineapple express".. dude, i am chill.. im wearing a fckn kamono..