Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

jus schilling... I understand your view, but I think you gotta give N&F a break on this one. They did not make that video. Karmaloop made the video. You are not their target market. Karmaloop sells to streetwear folks who love that sort of thing. N&F made these jeans according to Karmaloop's request and specs. Don't let a silly "special edition" streetwear jean sour you on the rest of the brand which is still focused on affordable raw Japanese denim jeans.

ahhh sorry to flood this topic.. but i was/am going to cop a pair of rt's this weekend, hopefully.. but just recently have been really psyched to put a lot more time into the hemps.. its strange because they see so many phases.. given, ive only had mine for less than a month.. ive put them through the ringer! they go from stiff and scratchy to buttery soft.. and just noticed last night the wallet wear/whiskers.. and how they werent like butt tight anymore.. its like phase 3 now.. show wear phase..

*by phases, i mean that the material of the jeans seem to go thru changes.. like a fckn metamorphises.. shits crazy..*

Edited by jus schilling

jus schilling... I understand your view, but I think you gotta give N&F a break on this one. They did not make that video. Karmaloop made the video. You are not their target market. Karmaloop sells to streetwear folks who love that sort of thing. N&F made these jeans according to Karmaloop's request and specs. Don't let a silly "special edition" streetwear jean sour you on the rest of the brand which is still focused on affordable raw Japanese denim jeans.

yeah, i took the qoute down, dude.. i felt like i spoke too soon/was being too critical about a brand that does more good than bad (in my eyes).. youre right about that..

would you happen to know any links that have oni collab evo pics? i've become interested in the pair now that more online stores got them for sale

also how many times did u wash/soak lemon t?

I haven't seen any evo pictures yet, I've been wearing mine about 5 months now and the fades are starting to come in nicely though I haven't put a lot of hard wear on them so it's nothing major. If you wear them hard these will fade quickly though. I only soaked them once and then soaked the waistband again a few days later to get as much shrinking as I could. I've said this like ten times now but I'll do my best to post pictures this weekend of these and my deep indigos, just had too much stuff going on at work to get anything else done lately.

Anyone notice if the BJ collabs are a little bit roomier (once broken in) compared to other WGs? I wear my deep indys a lot more recently, and they fit like a glove. I had my collabs on for the first time since march and they feel super baggy. I can't tell if i'm just used to skinnier jeans right now from my ub101 and deepy indy WGs or if the weight I've lost is making these collabs too big.

Probably weight loss. I notice my ele2s 'shrink' back when I try them on now after wearing my frank2s in the hotter weather. Are both te bjs and deep indigos the same size? And are they vanity sized the same too? Not sure if they're +3 from tag like the momo collabs

Probably weight loss. I notice my ele2s 'shrink' back when I try them on now after wearing my frank2s in the hotter weather. Are both te bjs and deep indigos the same size? And are they vanity sized the same too? Not sure if they're +3 from tag like the momo collabs

i think it is that because that is where they are most loose . . . i could probable use a size smaller in that regard. legs and everything else is fine.

Not sure if any of you have had experience with Naked & Famous' custom program?

I ordered my jeans through Dutil on October 29 and I still haven't got my jeans. The N&F order form said it could take up to five months and 'don't call us, we'll call you'.

Well...it's been 7 months and still no jeans.

Anyone have any experience with this?

Not sure if any of you have had experience with Naked & Famous' custom program?

I ordered my jeans through Dutil on October 29 and I still haven't got my jeans. The N&F order form said it could take up to five months and 'don't call us, we'll call you'.

Well...it's been 7 months and still no jeans.

Anyone have any experience with this?

I don't feel their customs have enough variety besides the time in Korea where there were like 20 fabrics, threads, and patches. The other customs even from the indigo/indigo contest was only like 5 fabrics, threads, and patches.

You could try Dutil in Toronto. Have you tried them on? I'm a 36 in virtually everything and I can't get the Elephants up.

Ill call them as well. This will be my first pair(yeah I know ) so I dont want them too snug. Im a solid 33/34 in D&G though so I guess Im going to take a couple shots in the dark 36 in sg and 34 in wg. Gives me an excuse to grab 2 pair:)

wow.. not even a month old.. rotated with another pair, so i dont know how much actual wear.. didnt see this coming.. (sorry for the crappy pic, my phones a burner)..

724132914_2585377039_0.jpeg?limitsize=345,345&outquality=56&ext=.jpg&border=2,0,0,0

any suggestions on how i should repair? this is really bullshit..

its just the stitching that came/is coming undone..

Edited by jus schilling

ehh.. i suck at internetting..

the seam that runs down from the waste that connects to the slab(lol?) of denim which holds the buttons, came unstitched.. the part with the actual buttons on it.. under the "flap"..

i just did a shitty home repair job.. no knowledge of tailoring.. just rifled thru my moms/grandmoms old shit and did whatever was common sense with a needle and thread..

i know these things are to be expected at some point.. "adds character".. "part of the journey, man".. but it was too soon, too major.. too "nudie-ish"..

i knew the answer.. was just looking for some home hand repair tips, maybe.. but mainly just wanted to gripe..

How did you size on these?

I dunno I am a 30 in most stuff my Uniqlo Slims MIJ are size 30 and fit pretty well although ugly and fade terribly, These are Skinny 30x35, the cuffs are double folded, my thighs are kind of muscular although I only weigh like 150 pounds

Edited by Walt Thizzney