Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

Every time I've contacted them, Brandon has emailed me back in less then 1hr

Same here. N+F take the button problem very seriously. Even at midnight, I've gotten a personal reply from either Brandon or Bahzad. Good people there, even if the buttons occasionally fail.

If the original elephant was supposed to be a 19oz, and was more likely a 16oz instead (i have a pair of elephants and a pair of REAL 19 oz jeans), by the same "-3" token, the 21oz elephants, if they're not an urban legend, will turn out to be an actual 19oz

I'm trying to decide whether to get the Momotaro collabs, the elephant denim or some 710s. I really want to try out some 19oz denim, though so I'm leaning more towards the last two.

Does anyone have evo pics of the momotaro collabs?

If you are looking for a pair of REAL 19oz that has a proven record of AMAZING fading properties, look no further than the 710s.

In comparison, construction, fading and fabric-wise, the elephants are a bad joke (i own both).

Price is obviously different, but the sams are worth every single cent of the extra dollars you will have to spend. Plus there are quite a few unworn or almost unworn pairs of 710s on the market regularly

Here are my retired for the summer BIGxNF collabo. cant remember if theyre 19 or 21oz... Anyway too heavy for the summer. I've also attached pics of my new Skinny Guy Nep Selvedge's. 37in inseam is ridiculous but theyre chain stitched at the cuff and the denim is pretty interesting. It started out really hairy with white tufts sticking out, and is slwoly developping a sheen in high wear areas.Been wearing for a month. BTW, I lost the button on my 21oz'ers and Brandon sent me 3 or 4 different styles of buttons no charge. Great guy! He also told me they have a new cut coming out for those wanting a weird guy with a higher rise. It's called... the Weird Guy High.

marcmarcdavid046484.jpg

marcmarcdavid046487.jpgmarcmarcdavid046489.jpgmarcmarcdavid046494.jpg

marcmarcdavid046496.jpgmarcmarcdavid046495.jpg

marcmarcdavid046520.jpg

He also told me they have a new cut coming out for those wanting a weird guy with a higher rise. It's called... the Weird Guy High.

I wish they had done that from the get go. I love how my Weird Guy Vintage Blue's faded, but I never wear them because I find the rise uncomfortable. Too many pairs on the go now to cop more.

Now, if only Naked and Famous would wake up and make jackets out of their crazy cool denims.

BTW nice work on those pairs!

KROMO- Do you have any more pics of the NEP SG?

I'm thinking of getting those for my next pair or maybe the broken twills in skinny guy. I like my WG's but thinking of trying something a little slimmer since I don't think sizing down to a 28 WG would make that big of a difference on me..i'm kinda skinny 5'6 and weigh like 120

What kind of pics? In terms of fit, I sized down two on my WG's, which means they are hella tight especially in the thigh area. Plus the rise is mad low. I tried sizing down two on my SG's but there was no chance, so either my thighs got bigger, or the fit on the SG's is much skinnier in the thigh. Ended up going TTS with the SG's. The other thing of note is the inseam is like 37inches. I suspect that'll shrink a bit when I wash them a few times.