Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

hendodo, btw, word on contest? i want in

nope. mums the word. Will said he'd be getting some more info and contacting brandon.

definitely join!

me

will

ednoob

ole

opie

is everyone thinkin weird guy now?? ill go w/ the flow . size 29 good?? 28 might be a tad snug

Honestly if you guys are going to do a tour, do it proper.

Go with the Weird Guys in Grey selvedge. I have never seen a pair of faded grey jeans, it'll be dope. In fact even with all the denim brands out there, grey is pretty rare aside from Maiden Noir, NDG, and Stussy Deluxe which I don't really consider a denim brand.

I've worn mine casually and it looks like it needs the help of a world tour to break them bitches lol. Do it up I say!

lets see some pics, potsnu

so for those of you who have requested buttons from brandon at N&F, how long did it take before they arrived? i asked for them (twice--one month ago and two weeks ago) but i have yet to get anything in the mail :(

a few more days and i'll just go buy a blank one so i have a top button again.

du, they never reply to your emails.. bro's N &F's buttons popped off too..

Just a few pictures of my Weird Guys.

These are the Weird Guy Indigo Selvedge, at ~2 months. They've only gotten regular wear over the last 2 weeks, and have been in rotation with a couple other pairs otherwise. No soak, no wash.

For reference, these are size 31, and I am 6' 175lbs with big thighs.

I don't plan on wearing these much more about 1.5 months from now when the LVC contest gets rolling. Join up everyone!

3933911737_f26c6b91d3.jpg

3933914585_c73ce128a8.jpg

3934698624_92f90d77ab.jpg

3934701322_5151dc81fb.jpg

i dont think there's a lot of contrast in the grey ones, the grey is already pretty light, and i've seen a pair, they look alright, plain though.

nobody has done green. that i know of at least, other then like sugarcane on their green tea wash (right?)

the old buttons are fucking frustrating. glad i got mine done, thankfully i had help from dutil. maybe try bringing them back from where you bought them and get them to get them fixed. they'll do it for you

maybe thats why there's no buttons being sent?

Someone else?

I talked to one of my bosses today, he seemed interested. I'm going to start doing the dutil blog, so if theres enough interest i'm sure we can work something out with a collaboration between us. Definitely will ask brandon about it if we can get twelve people in.

Thats such a strange place for that tear, even though you sized down twice. where did you buy them? if the stores just they'll take that pair back, send it to N&F, repair it, then send it back.

At least they did that when my top button fell off...

Is this a really common problem? How easy is it to fix this split. My grey Weird's look like they are about to do this. Right where the buttons are that seam is loosening up and I have only had them for a couple weeks. I sized down one and they stretched to fit great but i don't want them to split.

Seriously, if you guys can do Weird Guys in Green Denim in a size 30 I'll be so down. Saw them in store downtown today and was immediately drawn to the green.

Apparently, the green is dyed after the thread was dyed indigo, so as they fade, the jeans actually get darker. Not sure how much credibility this holds, as I was told by one of the staff at Showroom in TO.

Seriously, if you guys can do Weird Guys in Green Denim in a size 30 I'll be so down. Saw them in store downtown today and was immediately drawn to the green.

Apparently, the green is dyed after the thread was dyed indigo, so as they fade, the jeans actually get darker. Not sure how much credibility this holds, as I was told by one of the staff at Showroom in TO.

I think that's a hoax.... but i guess we'll find out. i think if you enter you'll have to deal with a stretched size 29, it sounds like we're all pretty small dudes.

oh and before that picture i have never seen that problem before in all the pairs that have gone through my store.

Yeah, they are a green jean with an indigo cast. So they should fade blue, I'm tempted to jump on those, but I've got a pile of jeans that haven't even been worn yet..

Yeah, they are a green jean with an indigo cast. So they should fade blue, I'm tempted to jump on those, but I've got a pile of jeans that haven't even been worn yet..

Holy shit, i want to tour these soooo bad, c'mon people! 12 and we got a tour

I just got my BIG 21oz in and theyre to small before i send them back does anyone have a 31 or 32 theyd wanna trade for a 30?

Or does anyone wanna buy them from me?

Actually right now i cant button them, any chance theyd stretch out enough for me to button them?

here are fit pics, they are tight i know.

IMG_2193.jpg

IMG_2192.jpg