stussy xxv x levis collabo

ALVIN

info straight from one40fivestore:

The Stussy 25th Specials keep on coming

Housed in a utility style canvas bag, the Stussy x Levi's t-shirt and jean set is the result of two authentic companies coming together."

We're gonna get some of these in October, so keep checking for the heads up.

More info and pictures after the jump.

The jean is a model of sophistication and purity.

While most people are looking for the latest wash,

we choose to harness the premium qualities of indigo denim.

The loose top and slightly tapered shape is new, though it has echoes of the past.

Details include familiar signs from vintage Levi’s such as

selvedge, bar-tacked pockets, and special 25th commemorative features

such as silver-coloured accents, sundries (rivets, bar tacks and arcuate stitching)

and genuine silver removable double-branded pull on the zip fly.

stussyfront.jpg

stussyback.jpg

stussypack.jpg

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that cut is fucking awesome. good to skate in and to show off the dunks. I had my `44 remakes altered to taper em a little at the bottom. was kinda wanting to buy some dark jeans but only if something dropped that was perfect. those are them

2000AD Hectic Homeboys Lace Themselfs on a Daily Basis

Be Advised: Morgan Nixon AKA Moman631 AKA Moman6040 is a fraud.

yes showbiz - tailors can and do taper jeans. that said, even the jean stores you usually visit do it as well with in-house alterationists. should be less than $40 cdn wherever you go. hopefully even cheaper. but tapering is one thing, resizing the entire leg is more of an undertaking.. depending on what exactly you have planned

Quote:

yes showbiz - tailors can and do taper jeans. that said, even the jean stores you usually visit do it as well with in-house alterationists. should be less than $40 cdn wherever you go. hopefully even cheaper. but tapering is one thing, resizing the entire leg is more of an undertaking.. depending on what exactly you have planned

--- Original message by jdavis on Sep 7, 2005 10:11 PM

how much do you think resizing the entire leg would be, though? have you had something similar done? a ballpark price would be cool.

Edited by boystory on Sep 7, 2005 at 10:39 PM

• 2 months later...

I like the cut of those jeans. I have some Levis LVC 551zxx and I bought them big. The fit is very similar. Plenty of room for the boys. I don't see how anybody can stand to wear denim skin tight. It looks soooo nasty I could gag. Loose fitting denim looks great on people who are slim. Tight denim makes slim and heavy people look terrible. Then again, there are some people who should stay away from jeans all together.