NFC/AFC championships

the_state

As most of you know, today is a big day for football. In many respects, it's the last "real" game of the season, since the Superbowl is mostly hype and a far departure from the average Sunday's I grow accustomed to every September.

What do you all have planned for today? Any upset predictions?

I'll be on the couch for 7 hours with my girl, her folks, and two of my good buddies, drinking beer, eating pizza and rooting my ass off for the Giants.

Nobody is stopping the Pats. It's been said they have the best offense in the history of the game. Pretty strong words, but there's no denying their skills. The Giants/Packers game is going to be the game to watch. If Manning can keep control and stay focuses I think the Giants are going to win. But Favre is a real professional and champion and he thrives in this type of situation.

Today, I cross my fingers and pray that Rivers, LT, and Gates are in prime condition and will provide an upset to the undefeated Patriots. I think if any team can come out of the woodworks and beat them, it's the Chargers.

? Rivers is doubtful with a knee injury. Volek might start. Gates is probably out too.

But, I hope I'm wrong. God, I hate the Patriots.

/also rooting for Eli tonight.

//just 'cause he's Peyton's autistic bro.

///Eli won't let Peyton come to the game, cause he's superstitious. Last time Peyton attended a Giants game, Eli threw 4 INTs and got AIDS.

i missed the entire patriots game but im diggin this green bay game. except i just cant fathom -3 degree weather, its in teh mid 40s right now and im cold as hell, but im kind of a bitch when it comes to cold weather

Guest Montreal

I love Favre but that was a horrible pass. Such a shame.. I would have loved to see a Packers/Patriots Superbowl. Oh well, Giants/Patriots will still be exciting to watch.