►► DIAMONDS SPRING CLOSET SALE! ◄◄ Gram, Nike, Thai Designer, Warehouse, Material Boy

mr fluffernutter

I don't have the patience to measure everything right now. Request measurements if you need them.

Prices do not including shipping. Please PM for international shipping costs.

Shipping to Canada: $6 (+$2 for every other item)

Shipping to USA: $8 (+$2 for every other item)

Shoes cost about $12 to ship.

6xgjdxl.jpg

6oelx94.jpg

Gram 406g Shoes

Size 42 (fit like EU41 / US8) - $100 + shipping

Awesome shoes, they look great with skinny or cropped jeans. Decent condition, the toe has worn down but the rest of the shoe is nearly brand new. I still have the tote/dustbag they come with, the can of wax (though there isn't much left), the brush and the extra set of laces.

8a2fsap.jpg

Nike Dunk High

Size 9.5 - $35 + shipping

Worn a bit, still look pretty good though.

8aoa0br.jpg

Nike Linerless Dunks

Size 9 - $35 + shipping

Worn about three times... Very small stain on the left shoe's toe.

6y21hmv.jpg

6nuxrut.jpg

Material Boy White Speckled Legging

Size 1 (fits 28-30) - $40 + shipping

These fit like tights, duh! Bought these a while ago off ebay thinking they were the trackies, my mistake... You could wear these with your oversized Ecko tee and fancy sneakers.

rvlz4m.jpg

Corpus Hat Man Tee

Size S - SOLD

pit to pit: 17.5"

shoulder to shoulder: 17"

length: 26"

The fit is great, long, slim, with a wider neck than most tees. Worn once, washed once. I payed $65, you can get it for cheap.

6l99pup.jpg

B.Son Black Cowl Tee

Size S - SOLD

Drape neck cowl bing bang boom. Super cool tee, just too big for me. Fit is a bit oversized, can fit sizes small through medium.... Get your Julius on 4 cheaps.

6xqr3oy.jpg

Greyhound (Thai Designer) Japanese Wool T-Shirt

Size M - $30 + shipping

Shirred detailing on the sides near the waist which produces a stacking effect. Fit is slouchy and elongated. Colour is very dark blue, looks great with black or brown. Here's how it fits on me (I'm an XS and short).

8fl9sev.jpg

Sunshine (Thai Designer) Lightning Bolt Tank

Size L (fits like M) - $14 + shipping

Too big for me, taller folks could pull this off... if you're a size S it'll be oversized, if you're a M it'll be slightly fitted (I think). It's approximately 30" long. New with tags.

6ks6mnm.jpg

(Thai Designer) Beach Tee

Size XS/S - $10 + shipping

Fits pretty short, good for the petite kids. Unfinished hems, light breathable print, etc etc...

83316kg.jpg

Modern Amusement (Fake?) Knit Tee

Size S - $10 + shipping

Super soft cotton knit, fucking bright colours, bird (crow?) embroidered onto the back of shoulder. I suspect it's fake because the label is on upside down and it has no washing instructions/'made in...'/etc tags.

8ap6y37.jpg

The Beautiful Ones Lightning Strike Deep V-Neck Tee

Size L - $10 + shipping

Soft light cotton, detailed screen print, super deep v neck. Fits like M or oversized S depending on how you want to wear it.

81f70qb.jpg

Various Tees

Size S - $15 each + shipping

On the left is a Yoko Devereaux tee with a satanic mickey mouse on it, on the right is a Andy Warhol x Levi's flock print tee.

7xo935d.jpg

7w7aum1.jpg

Various Tees

Size S - $8 each + shipping

Cheapo tshirts!

Nigga, you have enough cloak. I already pmd him. You should have a new rule that you have to sell a cloak to getta cloak. Greedy ma'fucker

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...