KMW x Context 1980 black

fndmybetterhalf

I have them and they're sweet. They fit pretty true as the regular 1980 does. I'm pretty pumped to see them when they're really shiny

may you give measurements in them and your true to waist? because im a 28 true but i have skinny legs, i have 28 in rockers and i really want these but dunno if these would be a bit big on me, and since they only have 28/32 in which my legs are 34

True waist: 35"

Bought 33"

Own 33" in Rockers

Sorry I don't have a cam

If you got the 30/34, they would probably be way too big. The owner said that they're probably stretch a little less than regular KMWs due to the weft dye, but an extra 2" is a lot.

Outside of that, they're pretty badass. you can barely see the back pockets it's all so black

may you give measurements in them and your true to waist? because im a 28 true but i have skinny legs, i have 28 in rockers and i really want these but dunno if these would be a bit big on me, and since they only have 28/32 in which my legs are 34

I also wear the Rocker in 28, and 28 is my size in the 1980 Blacks.

They will not be big on you, if anything they fit a bit smaller in the top block.

The inseams are true, so if you are a true 34 leg the 28/32s might end up short.

These are slim but not skinny, and fit just a touch smaller than the mainline 1980s, so most people will wear their regular dry denim size. If you have really big legs and ass, you may need to size up one.

They will stretch a full size.

I really like the color and fit of these. It took little effort to get them on the first time, Sam is not joking about these being stiff denim. In direct sunlight they have a sheen which is more noticable in the embroidered mule picture. I altered the color to get the 1980 stitching to show better but the remaining pictures color was unaltered.

kmw1980fitphotomergess7.jpg

• 1 year later...