Twelve Bar Spring 08 Preview DISCUSS!!

jonislike

Are these guys that simple minded?

Do they think by making (shitty) products like this that they can attract a different crowd of people not into hypebeast stuff to their line?

Yes, we've seen the shitty un inspired tees and already know what the Twelve Bar guys were trying to originally bank on.

Hey swastika face...

simple minded?

(shitty) products?

you're able to see the concepts behind product through images?

you can gauge quality through images?

you my friend are truly supernatural.

and yes, we know your swastika originated from india and hinduism.:cool:

Raised By Wolves...

You're right, its a horrendous portrayal of Western shirt, cause it ISN'T a Western shirt.

Talk shit when you know what the fuck your talking about.

well sir, do elaborate on the concepts behind those blue jeans with pink polkadot pocketbags and pink buttons!!!!!!!

Some info on the Newman Denim

13.5oz Japanese Selvedge

pictured is an enzyme wash, abrasions on leg openings and pockets

all shanks are branded, top shank is tarnished to match wash (on raw version, top shank is flawless)

concealed rivets on back pockets

back leather patch given the hand-cut look as a nod to old days of denim

the 'pink' buttons are actually a gradient from purple to white (diff. color gradient per collection based on the entire collection's color scheme)

Hey swastika face...

simple minded?

(shitty) products?

you're able to see the concepts behind product through images?

you can gauge quality through images?

well sir, do elaborate on the concepts behind those blue jeans with pink polkadot pocketbags and pink buttons!!!!!!!
Some info on the Newman Denim

13.5oz Japanese Selvedge

pictured is an enzyme wash, abrasions on leg openings and pockets

all shanks are branded, top shank is tarnished to match wash (on raw version, top shank is flawless)

concealed rivets on back pockets

back leather patch given the hand-cut look as a nod to old days of denim

the 'pink' buttons are actually a gradient from purple to white (diff. color gradient per collection based on the entire collection's color scheme)

Holy Fuck! You don't even know what the word concept means. You try to bomb on somebody for not being able to "see the concept" then when he asks you to explain the concept, you give a spec sheet, listing a bunch of shit anybody with eyes can see. In addition to that, I love the combination of a hand cut-looking leather patch giving a nod to the "old days of denim" and the purple to white color gradient on the buttons...as a nod to???hypebeastiness? Is the concept a mish-mash of shit that doesn't look good or make any sense?

this is going straight to the---

trash.

well said.

i hate the over exposed selvedge lines, cause i dont even like to cuff my jeans, why would i need to show it off on the shirts

Haha, YAY it's on supertrash!

Now I can say what I really wanted! I'm dancing on the dead lifeless shat-on body of this thread, you empty headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hypebeast and your father smelt of the seventies!