Sign in to follow this  
mrfong

what are some good backpacks?

some that fits school and looks hot... i really like some of the supreme bags but my friends already have some of them and i want something different... thanks!

Supreme makes some pretty dope backpacks for pretty a decent price. Maybe you can try getting an older model off ebay and taking the logo off.

Gregory Day and Half in Gulf 1 desert Camo. came out like 8 years ago and used street price in Tokyo was around US$7-800 but now I think they re-released em. get em while you can.

2000AD Hectic Homeboys Lace Themselfs on a Daily Basis

Be Advised: Morgan Nixon AKA Moman631 AKA Moman6040 is a fraud.

just go with the eastpack stuff, i know everyone weares them and all but there cheap, good for school and they look good so

one million billionth of a millisecond on a sunday morning

doom says to get gravis.

they are sick to the bone. get gravis or if holland has any head porter gear , get that shit!

the eclipse is nigh

just bought this one: http://www.ebags.com/ogio/fugitive_2005/product_detail/index.cfm?modelid=48715

big, sturdy, roomy, water resistant and with lots of pockets...i have my laptop, 3 big law books, 4 legal pads, papers, pens, highlighters, water bottle, pda, cell phone, keys, etc.,.all crammed into it and can carry it with comfort. nice colors too.

i've owned another ogio bag in the past, it used to carry a lifetime warranty and they really stood behind their products when i sent it back for repair. the newer bags carry a 31 yr warranty, which is more than what i expect for a $50 bag.

"God is Dead" - Nietzsche icon_smile_angry.gif

"Nietzsche is Dead" - God icon_smile_cool.gif

I use North Face. the back saver tech is really comfortable and i can fit my books + laptop into it

EMS has always come correcto with me.

For those outside the US, that's Eastern Mountain Sports. their shit is pretty damn good, and to blast all competition out the water, they have the neverending exchange lifetime guarantee thing. so if you get a pack, years later something falls off, they replace it. new one, zipper wont' undo, they give you a new one. not some store credit, but the newest model version of the pack you had originally.

and they ain't all overpriced like some other ones.

MountainSmith is good too, but can get pricey.

~multiflavored RodLavers~

http://abelnyc.com

ALPHA/BRAVO/ECHO/LIMA

i got a gravis bag, its dope. very minimalistic, earth tone colours. laptop space also. but no hole for headphones. cheap too, got it in NY for 70$, brand new this season, not even on sale.

^showbiz where in NY?

stylewise, i like visvim ballistic and this FL pack (ignore the grammar mistake on the bag print), it's real dope in flesh

a>

and before i forget, i'm kinda feeling this wtaps rucksack too

WTAPS-BAG-GN-3.jpg

Quote:

clive all the way.

www.clivebags.com

--- Original message by eldave04 on Sep 7, 2005 10:29 AM

Co-sign, I have the Stevie Williams model and it's great, lots of pockets for stuff anf super durable. Got it for a good price off ebags.com so check there.