Self Edge x Flat Head

Dam Its Johnny

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please pay close attention to Braidkid, boy knows how to do it.

anyone here around 5'7, 135-140ish? what size are you guys wearing/suggest?

for the last time in the history of sizing questions: "weight and hight never matters... just compare your true waist size with the sizing chart from BiG or SelfEdge"... gaawsh!!

if your chubby.. size up

if your skinny.. size down

anyone here around 5'7, 135-140ish? what size are you guys wearing/suggest?

I'm about those measurements, I think my thighs are slightly big though, so I went with my true waist (29) in BK's, which are significantly looser than tagged. With a nice sag it works out:

(reposting the old picture but without unnecessary friend and altered contrast/brightness to show stacks)

fitbw1.jpg

I'm about those measurements, I think my thighs are slightly big though, so I went with my true waist (29) in BK's, which are significantly looser than tagged. With a nice sag it works out:

(reposting the old picture but without unnecessary friend and altered contrast/brightness to show stacks)

fitbw1.jpg

the stacks on those are just wow.... how much sagged???

i have to sag mine since the rise is so short but i have a bad proportionally rise on my body...

Guest ManOfSteel555

braidkid, that's the best fit i've seen so far. i wish mine fit that well, i'll get fit pics eventually, having some major computer/camera issues lately.

South Jersey.....the beach....maybe a couple days NY....gonna meet a couple of sufu friends for a beer....

Location and date to be posted....LOL

South Jersey, speaking strictly based on fact, is the best Jersey. But it could also be that I live there! Maybe if you're around, and I get to take Polys place on DD+1 you can come see them again :rolleyes:

Damn. The thighs on mine are just toooo tight. I have been hitting the gym hard lately and managed to lose 10lbs, but it didn't make any difference at all. I just don't think I have anything to lose on my legs...

I really don't want to sell, but unless the thighs will stretch a good 1.5" I don't think I would feel comfortable wearing these in public anytime soon. :(