Self Edge x Flat Head

Dam Its Johnny

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here's an updated picture of the carnage:

IMG_1956Small.jpg

i couldnt fit all of the holes in one picture, but that gets a lot of them. notice theyre on my crotch as well as my butt -__-

still dont know how those holes got there. im not sure if it was a chemical anymore that i sat on, because there are holes on my crotch as well, not just the backside. on the other hand, if there was a spill there woudlnt be any holes on my butt.

it could be eaten away as somehere here suggested. but that's never happened to a pair of my jeans before AND ive never even put these in the closet, theyve been left outside of my closet in my room.

as for it being the quality? i guess it's possible beatle had said that this was the second case:

Yeah - that's exactly what these look like..looks like 2 cases have appeared...

It's likely that the jeans - or the denim got "infected" along the way - let's see if more cases turn up...

:o

but that also is unlikely so.. anyone else got this problem?

as for being mad.. yeahh i was there on the first day. it was pretty stupid because after the frist two MORE started popping up.. just suddenly. nothing to do but wear my jeans i guess.

oh, no doubt, whatever that is i'd be choked to have holes one week in. but in the end you really can't do shit about it, may as well enjoy 'em. werd to sm2s rolling with teh punches.

as for pic updates, not much has been going on... they're a bit slouchier, def tons comfier. i put 'em up for trade on the supermarket, but that was just me being a pussy.

That is seriously very odd, i've never seen anything like what has happened to your jeans...

okay, so my pair is sold...:(

at least i was able to book flights for my trip to australia later this year (hell expensive btw).

out of frustration i just brought my pair of 3001ltd to the tailor for tapering to sexfh cut haha. i guess the inseam is going to be a little short and i won't get that much stacking, but it's going to work out someway...

anyway...please take me off the contest list...

If you hotsoak them they might shrink that much, depending on what size you got. If they are like way too big then you could probably use boiling water to soak them.

i think a boil-soak just makes them smaller for a short time....after some wear they will stretch out again....sizing down will be best....

from my experiences they will shrink about 0.3 in the thigh and 0.25 in the knee/hem area...

i think a boil-soak just makes them smaller for a shirt time....after some wear they will stretch out again....sizing down will be best....

from my experiences they will shrink about 0.3 in the thigh and 0.25 in the knee/hem area...

If it's that little, they will be too big for me. Damn...

sad to see you sold yours prowler.

i think a boil-soak just makes them smaller for a short time....after some wear they will stretch out again

boil soak and dryer will reach maximum shrinkage. true, they will stretch, but not where no stretching is necessary if that makes any sense.

Let's see more pics....

Ok this is going to be my last soak/sizing question in this thread:

Can I assume that when I soak my jeans, that they will shrink to one size down? For example: a size 31 would post soak have the measurements of a size 30?

Yup, or more depending on how you soak.

Cross post fit pic of sz 29 BK's on me, I'm like 5'6"-5'7" :<

waywt1.jpg

Kiya said they'd be a little loose in the waist, which they are, so I sag them to my hips and wear them pseudorelaxed. Super mad stacks0rz.