Washing My Regular Ralf's 6 months

Corbin Law

say it is rediculus to spend 200 on jeans

well think of it this way

i only really buy 2 jeans a year, if they are dry each one will last for 6 months

so its not like im blowing cash left and right on denim jsut twice a year, durring christmas and june/july

also ive made some sacrifices, im pretty content that im never getting a car...ever. im not trusted behind the wheel of anything because i had a bad runin with a golf cart and a lightpost and a lake, long story....

but other than jeans the rest of my closet is pretty much all basics so its not like im blowing my money on 300 shirts or 1000 dior homme blazers.

if your going to hate, keep it relative to the thread/topic which when first posted was the jeans just ebfore the wash and not my age

chwa?

• 2 weeks later...

• 5 months later...

i there is another post of a sort of update just like a month after the wash, but that was a llooonngg time ago

ill get pictures up once can borrow a camera or something cause my current one has been a bitch and does stupid shit

long story short, the fading is what ive been working on, well not really working on

ive stopped thinking about my jeans and i just wear them, i dont starch them or do anything special to them, i just wear them and put em outside if they stink. ive owned them for over a year now adn im more than happy with the outcome.

ill try to get pictures up sometime soon.

chwa?