Washing My Regular Ralf's 6 months

Corbin Law

Its been 6 months to the day...yeah i remembered the exact day, may 3rd. I have a new Jean im itching to start on and my RR smell like shit and are pretty Dirty

For somer eason i ma feeling really insecure about wahsing them like im gonna fuck em up, maybe its cause this is my first wash ever.

The Wash I want is a Darker Wash, kinda like the one in the Nudie Booklet (the 40 degree example on the page with 4 jean pictures on it)I want a DARK WASH BUT WITH VERY VSIBLE FADING.

so i just put them in the Washing Machine for the hottest setting then hang out to dry in the Sun?

OMG picture Time

p12000596ek.jpg

p12000661eu.jpg

p12000659li.jpg

Ive kept the Little Nudie Booklet in my backpocket for the entire 6 months

p12000722er.jpg

chwa?

Edited by Corbin Law on Sep 3, 2005 at 06:49 AM

Edited by Corbin Law on Sep 3, 2005 at 06:52 AM

Edited by Corbin Law on Sep 3, 2005 at 06:58 AM

Edited by Corbin Law on Sep 3, 2005 at 07:00 AM

Edited by Corbin Law on Sep 3, 2005 at 07:09 AM

those are pics before the wash, but i did about 20 to 25 minutes in a bath of pretty hot water that really kinda cooled down after about 15 minutes. to dry em, i just wore them, they stayed on my body form the time i stepped into the bath to now. i never took them off, i wiped some excess water off and dried my uperbody off, but ive heard that the best way to get great whiskers is to just wear em so i did.,

chwa?

well im only a freshmen in highschool so i dont worry much about gettign laid right now, i wore them in a bath for about 20-25 minutes

but those pictures are them before the wash, im gonna wait untill the color comes out a bit more before i take my washed pictures

chwa?

Edited by Corbin Law on Sep 4, 2005 at 12:12 PM

well im 14 soon to be 15

i didnt wear them every single day, i slept in them about everynight, i wore them whenever i was home, i occasioanlly wore them to school ( i got them march last year ), but whenever i got home from school whatever i was wearing came off and i wore these, so i made an effort to wear them at least once everyday.

no i didnt bathe them everyday, ive only bathed them once which was yesterday, im not going to post the after wash pictures untill they start developing more color, but i think i did a damn good job for my first jean

chwa?

• 1 month later...

WOW

15#$%&^@

Damn man I didnt have a cell phone or any of this designer label shit at that age, omg I feel bad for you parents seriously, I thought I was bad mooching decks and 40 dollar gap jeans back then lollll. Come on dude your 15 do you really need 200 dollar jeans??? Personally that is to young to be worrying about this fashion shit. No wonder all these students are smashing their teachers for extra credit your wardrobe is better than their salary. But that is jus my opinion....

Quote:

i was into clothes at 14/ 15 but it was more like diesel, ben sherman, french connection.. like cheaper but nice stuff.

--- Original message by adsurgo on Oct 23, 2005 02:18 PM

damn when i was 14 they didnt even have diesel. you must be really young or im must be really old and im 26

we didnt have what the kids have now a days. us old timers. haha

super slubby

d_nav.jpg