future of fashion - surpassing eric glennie? taking nu rave to another level?

xcoldricex

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

160_ties_2007_1300.jpg156_ties_2007_1332.jpg160_ties_2007_1342.jpg156_ties_2007_1345.jpg160_ties_2007_1428.jpg156_ties_2007_1442.jpg

Here you are ladies and Gentlemen! Brand new from Eric Glennie.

Knicker Knockers, Wrap-around pants, and saddlebag shorts.

Eric, just when i think that you cannot possibly surpass your previous creations, you reveal a collection that truly defines what fashion is all about.

innovation.

Thanks eric

I am telling you man, this shit is off the charts. Revolutionary for every man and woman! Sexy and chic. Do know what to do with it? This idea is going to get knocked off as soon as I post the SOB on the net.

a little farther back in the thread, i know, but i just wanted to highlight the fact that eric seems a little manic here. Perhaps the stress of competition is getting to him?

thanks eric

coldrice, why are you so divisive? Why must we choose a side in this contest of geniuses? It is clear that EG and Allyn serve different needs and need not be mutually exclusive.

Eric Glennie for the office, Allyn for the party.

you must choose - the question is:

Do you want a supreme shirt with EG or Allyn?

Eric Glennie, I searched all over your site, but I still cant find a price list or ordering information. How can you tease your audience so much without offering them a convenient means to purchase your fashion designs?

Can you give us a list of your North American stockists so I can revolutionize my wardrobe?

Eric Glennie, I searched all over your site, but I still cant find a price list or ordering information. How can you tease your audience so much without offering them a convenient means to purchase your fashion designs?

Can you give us a list of your North American stockists so I can revolutionize my wardrobe?

These are just prototypes. There isnt a manufacturer calling Eric Glennie yet , so I just keep designing and hope someday to get that call. I hope you enjoy what you are seeing. Thanks Eric.

I hate to say this, but can anybody bring up pics of the drop ass pants that Dior produced? I know I've seen them somewhere... I'm pretty sure D&G did it too.

EG is no longer the innovator I thought he was. I've never been so disappointed with someone whom I have idolized. Stealing ideas Eric? How could you do this to us?

I hate to say this, but can anybody bring up pics of the drop ass pants that Dior produced? I know I've seen them somewhere... I'm pretty sure D&G did it too.

EG is no longer the innovator I thought he was. I've never been so disappointed with someone whom I have idolized. Stealing ideas Eric? How could you do this to us?

Show me the pictures and I will drop my claim. I dont study other designers work so I dont know if they have been done before.