common projects ss08

onemancult

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just got the cp bball hi (white leather) and they are a great shoe w/ great design. I love the em!!!!

in case you were wondering/confused = :confused: about the fit:

The sizes are UNTRADITIONAL. I am a 8 US and usually that translate to about a 41 EUR...for these shoes i had to get a 39 EUR. i was about to get a 40 EUR but those would have been too big, i think they (40) are about a 8.5 US...

If you can figure out the right size for these "sleeper" neck-breakers i suggest you get em!...

nylon boots ? hope pics are posted soon . Il be in New York by August 23rd .. will Den be onto a new designer by then.probably a really shit time to be in New York tin terms of ss08 sale leftovers + fw08 arrivals .

not sure if anyone put this up yet but...

to get a look at the stock at den go to their website and click on ROSTER button/link...bunch of pics...nice line up by cp.

http://www.dennewyork.com/

gotta get my hands on a few of their court low colorways...

not sure if anyone put this up yet but...

to get a look at the stock at den go to their website and click on ROSTER button/link...bunch of pics...nice line up by cp.

http://www.dennewyork.com/

gotta get my hands on a few of their court low colorways...

Thanks. Hopefully some white bball hi's are still available when i get back to NY. Too bad the grey suede isn't available. The search continues. Nice colorways of everything else nonetheless.

Got a pair of the desert boots on Monday. They seemed to still have stock and sizes on everything.

i just hope they'll still have them 2 weeks, i've been wanting to get these since a long time. do you think they're worth the 310 bucks?

my cp desert sneakers are already falling to pieces, after about a week wearing them (with some bike riding I must admit).

Pics or bs.

yeah that shit is crazy. i would email them the picture and maybe you'll get a replacement pair

I don't think there would be an excuse for them not replacing them. That is the last part of a shoe you would ever expect to tear open with such limited use (soles look pretty new)....

When/if you contact CP, cc Prathan ([email protected]) he's one of the founders and has been pretty helpful with my questions in the past.

really?! I can't imagine them replacing shoes just because they are extremely delicate, but I'll give it a try, thanks for the info!

really?! I can't imagine them replacing shoes just because they are extremely delicate, but I'll give it a try, thanks for the info!

Us fat Americans sue people for everything and complain on the internet alot, so prominent businesses are usually reluctant to ignore quality/customer service issues.

I would say you have an extremely high chance of either getting a replacement or some form of credit from them, especially if you position it like:

" Dear CP,

I'm a longtime customer and have always been impressed with the quality of your shoes, etc., etc. that's why I was extremely surprised when my new desert boots came apart at the seam after only two weeks of moderate us; I am very unhappy as I invested a considerable amount of money in these, fuck you, blah blah"