Worst recent purchases

Egpt

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can we talk about how lame it is to have a swastika avatar? it's clearly asking for hitler referencing, just so that the counterpoint about buddhism and it being a symbol for peace or blah blah blah whatever can be made

fat-neck got me on ignore, apparently...whatever though. somebody quote for me.

clopek,

we can talk about if it's lame or cool to have use this symbol as an avatar, but YOU CAN'T cause you're one of the lamest members here.

for example, why not hate on still's new rosary pendant (which i think is okay)? cause more people have been killed in the name of a christian-god than the hococaust (not sayin either are good).

edited for grammar, but analog already quoted.

fat-neck got me on ignore, apparently...whatever though. somebody quote for me.

clopek,

we can talk about if it's lame or cool to have use this symbol as an avatar, but YOU CAN'T cause you're the one of lamest members here.

for example, why not hate on still's new rosary pendant (which i think is okay)? cause more people have been killed in the name of a christian-god than the hococaust (not sayin either are good).

Every fucking ancient culture have used it from way back in the BC times. Egypt, greece, china, fucking all of them. Who cares. Jmat isn't fucking giving big ups to hitler or anything so let it go. Fucking wikipedia history majors are lame. Can't we just talk about cheesy looking tattoos?

screw this. big up to hitler as the best dressed dictator on this mess. Amin too, even if he does over-accessorize.

340x.jpg

i tried, i really did, but he's just so fucking stupid.

The social and historical implications of the swastika, that's why, you shit. Because you come across as the type of asshole who deliberately rocks a swastika, just because you know that uninformed people will immediately assume the worst. Not because of it's actual meaning, but because you know the actual meaning and know that others won't.

"Hey asshole, fuck you, you fucking nazi."

"Hey stupid, why don't you go read a book, it's from India! Hahaha, you're so stupid."

eat a bag of dicks.

can we talk about how lame it is to have a swastika avatar? it's clearly asking for hitler referencing,

Ignorant people just think its a reference to Hitler, if you actually do your research, Hitler wasn't the one who first started using this emblem. The only reason the swastika gets drawn to Hitler was because he made much more of an impact on the world compared to the earlier people who have created/used it.

Get the fuck over it, if jmat wants to parade around using a swastika as his avatar fucking let him.

The social and historical implications of the swastika, that's why, you shit. Because you come across as the type of asshole who deliberately rocks a swastika, just because you know that uninformed people will immediately assume the worst. Not because of it's actual meaning, but because you know the actual meaning and know that others won't.

"Hey stupid, why don't you go read a book, it's from India! Hahaha, you're so stupid."

eat a bag of dicks.

you mention "the uninformed people." it's not my responsiblity and i don't give a fuck if the ignorant, yourself included make random assumptions or don't understand shit. i really don't get your actual qualm here. why do you care? why burden yourself?

even if your assumptions of my avatar's motivation were accurate, i'd say it 's a good way to weed out the dummies. for a guy who has me on ignore you sure still love sniff my shit. frankly it really amused me in the past, you and your cute comments, trying to be something you're not. now it's just pathetic. your random attempts in superfashion, your recycled/borrowed jokes, and general idiocy are that much more pathetic cause everyone sees right through you. i may be an "asshole," but you're just a maggot that eats my shit. and comes back for more, even though i am supposed to be on "ignore."

again, just stick to shit you understand. you want this throne? impossible. sorry, you ain't sufu royalty, you are just one of many puppets who unconsciously dance to the strings of various members.

i took you off ignore.

responses like this are too good to go unread.

most of your actions and comments have been/ and are inconsistent.

i don't dislike you because you're stupid/ignorant, but because you front like you're not.

His tattoo is stupid.

The fact that he's a filipino with this tattoo is stupid and a poorly executed ethno-theft and should be punished by those who actually care.

You're not Germanic or Nordic. Your icon is a Germanic representation of the Swastika. If you had a Swastika one could say that you were doing the same thing, except it would be the different because the swastika is boss and germanic symbols and imagery are also very boss.

... No matter what.

you dum muthafucka, that pic in matus avatar is fuckin buddhist shit muthafucka

eat a bag of dicks.

wool_0094d6.jpgwool_0094d6.jpg[/i]

wool_0094d6.jpg

you dum muthafucka, that pic in matus avatar is fuckin buddhist shit muthafucka

Why oh why does the most un-funny half-wit with the least clever gimmick on superfuture have to get in on every fucking thread? Do you even read the threads that you infect?

I hate to refer you to wikipedia, but go ahead. Wikipedia: Swastika. It has that exact swastika and states its origins as germanic. When you're finished maybe you can come up with a new angle instead of getting yours from the daily FX daytime movie lineup, you hack.

Why oh why does the most un-funny half-wit with the least clever gimmick on superfuture have to get in on every fucking thread? Do you even read the threads that you infect?

I hate to refer you to wikipedia, but go ahead. Wikipedia: Swastika. It has that exact swastika and states its origins as germanic. When you're finished maybe you can come up with a new angle instead of getting yours from the daily FX daytime movie lineup, you hack.

i guess u didn't understand that he was mocking the whole discussion? lol

the nazi swastika is tilted 45 degrees.

any other swastika is shaped like a square. they can be germanic/buddhist/indian whatever, with symbolic/religious meaning etc. the direction of the spokes doesn't matter. i gleaned all this shit off wiki as well. some people can type words into a search field but read all wrong. (no offense double D not referring to you)

prejudice is your most recent purchase. i suggest you take it back to the store.