Worst recent purchases

Egpt

Does a simple print on a blank T mean you can charge $100 for it? I think that even more exorbitant. If it's good quality and fits well then what's $20?

I'm kind of surprised there are SuFuers who think AA tees are expensive.

I have seen $188 blank tees. I actually copped one when it was marked down to $50 and you can definitely feel the difference between it and an AA tee. Still too expensive though.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does a simple print on a blank T mean you can charge $100 for it? I think that even more exorbitant. If it's good quality and fits well then what's $20?

THATS WHAT I'M SAYING FAM

some people object to AA because of the price, because they are fashun peons

obviously sufu is going to be somewhat of an exception

Guest jmatsu
and nigga/h is used way too often around here.

bordering on mindless blackface bullshit.

i will say "nigga" for eternity. "nigga" is 4ever.

• 2 weeks later...
Interweb purchase.

I also got myself some

IMG_0721-1.jpg

img10.jpg

I know these are sooo last season but I just had to get them.

img4.jpg

img5.jpg

ebay. They were more expensive than those that went on sale at the Marc by Marc Jacobs Bleaker st. NY.

Those Protect the skin your in shirts retailed for like $35 each.

I bought them for like $60 each (shipping not inclued). And I had to get them frieght forwarded to the PHL.

I dare you to read those entire posts without throwing up a little. In your mouth. A little.

I have seen $188 blank tees. I actually copped one when it was marked down to $50 and you can definitely feel the difference between it and an AA tee. Still too expensive though.

holy shit alex your e peen is out of control

yeah, I copped a Jil Sander blank v-neck when it was marked 40% at barney's. The fit is miles ahead of any AA v-neck... but then again it was $80 moar.. worst purchase or no

yeah, I copped a Jil Sander blank v-neck when it was marked 40% at barney's. The fit is miles ahead of any AA v-neck... but then again it was $80 moar.. worst purchase or no

gotta have a couple of overpriced tees. aa shirts fit great off the shelf, but they're too cheap to dry clean and tent when you wash them.

gotta have a couple of overpriced tees. aa shirts fit great off the shelf, but they're too cheap to dry clean and tent when you wash them.

I've been wearing AA tees for a couple of years and they've never tented on me-- I have one I bought last summer that I must've washed a couple dozen times and it still fits aight

I think i have the same jil sander v-neck. It fucking shrinks when you wash it, dont ever throw it in the dryer

good to know... it's the worst fucking feeling putting on something out of the dryer and realizing it's shrunk beyond repair.

• 1 month later...
lanvin navy lowtop suede, patent leather, strapped

dsc05909cn3.jpg

Louis Vuitton leopard scarf by Stephen Sprouse

dsc05901sk0.jpg

Holy shit, where you get that LV scarf and how much?:D:eek:
i got it from my trip to vancouver from the LV store. i got it with tax for about $720? hehe looked everywhere for it
only 720 bucks? what a bargain. almost for free then...
720$ LMAO 10 chars
Requesting a fit pic w/ you looking the least bit hetero
Probably the single worst "Recent Purchase" in SF history.

Not only did you blow your money on the most atrocious fruit-swag looking scarf conceivable, but you blew $700 on it. Could have picked that up at the local tranny/bondage store in Vancouver for $7.

• 3 months later...

Artax vbmenu_register("postmenu_1327863", true);

bored

reputation_neg.gifreputation_neg.gif

the-hundreds-footwear-shoes-sneakers-2.jpg

The Hundreds Johnsons Mids in Black & Green

garbage. and you wonder why streethypeblogs b on belgian and jap dick??