Worst recent purchases

Egpt

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

comics are cool, flash is cool, but truckers aint...if that shit was on a tshirt or something i think you'd be able to rock it(if youre like a nerdy hipster dude or somethin)

so as long as he doesn't wear it now, waits a few years and then rock that shit in a nerdy hipster way he should be fine. It's an investment.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest jmatsu

Originally Posted by thelaststarfighter viewpost.gif

wallet.jpg

in chicago... planned to cop a CDG wallet at Hejfina but they were closed...bought this next door at St. Alfreds.

you big up alan delon and you buy stupid shit like this? why didn't you just wait till the other shop was open or order on line?

• 1 month later...
Guest jmatsu

img7343jg8.jpg

pf flyers

onitsuka flying la (too big and now for sale)

samuraix2nd

tony terry self-titled cd

oh lord, this shit is horrible. can't wait for the shit-ass fit that'll follow.

this would be pretty sweet, if you were a teenaged asian. the camo should also be limited to actual soldiers or red-neck hunters, lest you look like a fucking posuer

2449036999_e19dd15803.jpg

congrats on saving all that money. skate or die

dscf2111ww5.jpg

adidas gonz "elepant" tee

rrl chinos

adidas stan smith vintage

and a fuji s5100 camera

i love the ft meyers outlets... 80$ for all(the cam was used, a gift from moms tho...)

you mean you couldn't find these anywhere near you????

customs came in.

IMG_2404.png

Guest jmatsu

IMG_1109.jpg

was posting this shit really necessary? only props/small green you'll get is from other members who'd do the same. thanks for nuthin, dookie.

and you wear a large in this shit...

Guest Methimphibian

Nothing, some people just like different shit than you, no? if everyone dressed like you sufu would be quite a boring fucking place.

Guest jmatsu
Nothing, some people just like different shit than you, no? if everyone dressed like you sufu would be quite a boring fucking place.

hahahahahah this coming from a man who posts AA.

Guest jmatsu
hey man, deep vs are a pretty perfect lounging summer shirt. i mean, i wouldn't post my box full of them, but there's nothing wrong with them

wasn't really hatin on the product. just find it unecessary to post that shit.

i don't really get people ragging on aa. i do get it when people are decked out in head to toe american apparel but if it's just the essentials then what's the problem? i don't think i've ever seen people saying shit about fruit of the loom, etc.

Guest jmatsu
i don't really get people ragging on aa. i do get it when people are decked out in head to toe american apparel but if it's just the essentials then what's the problem? i don't think i've ever seen people saying shit about fruit of the loom, etc.

wasn't really hatin on the product. just find it unecessary to post that shit.

I think its due to the price. Some people see 19 bucks for a blank tee as an exorbitant sum, but ain't no thang for those who like the fit/color/etc. Fruit of the loom is like, what?15 bucks for three?

I think its due to the price. Some people see 19 bucks for a blank tee as an exorbitant sum, but ain't no thang for those who like the fit/color/etc. Fruit of the loom is like, what?15 bucks for three?

i copped blank aa tees on ebay for approx $5 each, and that was after shipping

Does a simple print on a blank T mean you can charge $100 for it? I think that even more exorbitant. If it's good quality and fits well then what's $20?