Worst recent purchases

Egpt

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grave digging for another bash at me? Lol.

You're a short chubby legged douchebag that can't dress, and you're constantly talking shit. HAHA, give up already.

I'm not even mad or anything, this is just the internet.

But, just ONCE I'd like to see you say some of the shit you say to my face.

no you just fuckin posted that tattoo, idiot. it is my responsibility to hate on you, and your despicable kind. and i feel that in your case, it should kinda be like a sufu rite of passage (for all middle class members who haven't yet). on you, that tattoos fuckin ridiculous, and i'm actually doing you a service cause you're just to ignorant to realize.

i can't dress? and blah blah blah? i am better than you, face it... thats it.

like i mentioned, it's not as if i totally hate you. i'll try and explain, so that even your cromag-mind can understand. famous say/do dumb thing, jmatsu hate on him.

the only equillibrium you possess is that of an ugly appearance and an ugly intellect.

FAIL.

You're STILL a short chubby legged douchebag that can't dress, and you're constantly talking shit. HAHA, give up already.

how many times you gonna use "fail?" you weren't even the first. everything you say is basically a lie or denial.

you're still dumb, looks=crap, post crap, and not only have a wack blog, but a ridiculous tattoo. pls inquire as to why it's ridiculous.

btw your son emailed me and complained that his father is still dumb, looks crap, post craps, and not only has a wack blog, but a ridiculous tattoo.

and i think cecila said something similiar, but i had difficulty understanding her broken english.

tell her to send me some balut, cause i wanna egg a vegan's car.

That would be hilarious...

Or skinning a raccoon live, and leaving the body to die in their glove box. So by the time they get back to their car, they hear its moaning and open their glove box... Only to have a skinned raccoon die on their lap.

To bad I dont hate on any Vegans, but it sounds like a plan.

Oh... Using someones mom to ante up a "diss" is ehh...

jmatsu

get the fuck of his dick

shits fucking old

hating on famous = previous level

just taking care of biz. it b my responsiblity (and divine right, cause i was first).

Mass, do you even know a thing or two about good tattoos? Sounds like you're talking out of your ass.

J, you still lose. Go ahead and type up an entire paragraph for a come back now. Hahahahaha.

uuuh why? keep tellin yourself that. you're the loser with a bad tattoo.

"hahahahaah..." shut up.

Mass, do you even know a thing or two about good tattoos? Sounds like you're talking out of your ass.

J, you still lose. Go ahead and type up an entire paragraph for a come back now. Hahahahaha.

He's probably the guy I know who knows the most about traditional chinese and japanese tattoos....BTW I haven't seen yours and I'm not hating.

He's probably the guy I know who knows the most about traditional chinese and japanese tattoos....BTW I haven't seen yours and I'm not hating.

fuuma,

i do, cause some my moms' customers/my aquaintances are actually gokudo/gangsters. i was more interested in why someone of a different ethnic backgound (vs. that of the tattoo's origins) would desire this tatoo/these kinds of tattoos. i mean, we all hate on the whiteman-bros for getting this kind of shit, but wouldn't an azn of no jap/chinese backgound warrant similar criticism? anyway that's the way i see it.

you're a cinephile so i doubt you've seen that stupid movie "american yakuza."

care to fund/produce "filipino-yakuza?" cause we already have an actor.

yes, why? do you (rhetorical question)? like jmatsu says you're not even japanese or chinese, and your tattoo looks like it was done by someone who knows nothing of japanese nor chinese art or culture.

It does look bad. Maybe it's cause I am Chinese and am exposed to a lot of great art, but that dragon looks like it was done by a white dude. Nothing wrong with white dudes, but I think you get what I mean.

you never shut the hell up do you? the dragon is butt ugly, the characters are kanji and you are not japanese or chinese.

YOU LOSE

fuuma,

i do, cause some my moms' customers/my aquaintances are actually gokudo/gangsters. i was more interested in why someone of a different ethnic backgound (vs. that of the tattoo's origins) would desire this tatoo/these kinds of tattoos. i mean, we all hate on the whiteman-bros for getting this kind of shit, but wouldn't an azn of no jap/chinese backgound warrant similar criticism? anyway that's the way i see it.

you're a cinephile so i doubt you've seen that stupid movie "american yakuza."

care to fund/produce "filipino-yakuza?" cause we already have an actor.

Clarification: I was answering Fam0us' claim that Mass knew nothing about japanese/chinese tattoos. He's pretty much the person I would turn to if I had any question on that and has a great book collection on the topic.

BTW nice background info, interesting...

I don't have a dog in this fight because I didn't see the tattoo, am not an afficionado, don't criticize other people's tattoo choices and understand that cultural reinterpretation can possibly work but is bound to cause some friction.

• 2 weeks later...

Why is everyone hating on this tattoo so much???haha

I just went into consecutive threads where it was getting bashed. So Jmatsu, do you hate this tattoo because he isn't really asian? I don't see anything wrong with getting an asian inspired tattoo and not being asian...I am white as fuck but I love asian art, I don't really see anything wrong with it