australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

just a final shout out, i probably can't make the dillinger escape plan x maylene & the sons of disaster x periphery at billboard TONIGHT due to a ridiculo 12 hour 5am shift for the next 2 weeks. i'm giving the ticket for FREE as i don't want it to go to waste and would rather have someone else go see them as it will undoubtedly be a killer show at a smaller tight venue.

meet up in collingwood as the tickets are with my partner (i'm at work, obviously).

^ winter is cold though.

both of my leathers are SS and they literally do nothing to warm me if it's cold particularly with wind. winter = layers imo.

and I can't see your cowboy reference D :(

when I think cowboy I think this (and I actually see non-cowboys wearing this shit with regular outfits recently):

loblan-cowboy-boots--261--whisky.jpg

the shape I must admit is similar to some, but much, much better.

with those boots, u dont need jacket, it will magnet all the chicks around u to keep you warmth

Wait what? Chicks dig CCP? I thought they were into the Witchery man.

Seriously though it's up to you, they're both great, but might be worth holding out for AW10?

Wait what? Chicks dig CCP? I thought they were into the Witchery man.

that's just how Rob justifies it to himself haha.

both of my leathers are SS and they literally do nothing to warm me if it's cold particularly with wind. winter = layers imo.

winter = layers under a leather jacket. ;)

and I can't see your cowboy reference D :(

when I think cowboy I think this (and I actually see non-cowboys wearing this shit with regular outfits recently):

the shape I must admit is similar to some, but much, much better.

dunno Sam, guess it's just the general shape of the toe, height of the heel, slightly wide trunk. etc. they really aren't that similar but once I started associating them with cowboy boots I haven't been able to shake the comparison. :o

Opportunities on RO leathers will always be around, but getting CCP spirals your size won't. That is, if you really need them (I see you're clearing shoe closet space already! :D)

this is a good point, rick leathers are a dime a dozen on the forums and Y! but it might be quite a wait between ccp's in your size...

adam, just save up, and invest a ccp jacket, trust me, u will not look at any other jackets anymore.

agree a ccp leather smokes RO in every way, you already know they fit you well Adam so it'd definitely be worth saving up for.

need to get one of the ladies that shop at EM to be your sugar mama haha.

I think I've lost all interest in attachment, everything they do just has wholesale rip offs of design elements everywhere. shame as their pieces are well tailored and made from quality fabrics, can't support a label that wears its "inspirations" so blatantly on its sleeves though.

I think I've lost all interest in attachment, everything they do just has wholesale rip offs of design elements everywhere. shame as their pieces are well tailored and made from quality fabrics, can't support a label that wears its "inspirations" so blatantly on its sleeves though.

never liked attachment.. just me. i feel theres too much copies here and there. and nothing really excites me even they seemingly copied.

you guys are killing me. choices choices. You are right about RO leathers being common though. I'll pass on the mollino, as I prefer the moto-collar or current mid-collar version of the intarsia. Maybe one will make it to sale time.

I quite like this attachment jacket, but as you said influences aren't hard to pin point.

And I also like this VA bomber jacket.

never liked attachment.. just me. i feel theres too much copies here and there. and nothing really excites me even they seemingly copied.

FW07 to FW08 were great, definitely some original ideas and there was a good continuity between the collections but it feels like Kumagai just ran out of ideas so started pinching them from other people...

VA never really did anything for me and that bomber jacket isn't exactly changing my mind. good idea to pass on the molino, the intarsia is so much better.

me only likes ccp jackets period.

fixed. :P

elbows are so ccp's jointed, man.

me feels designers these days, are becoming look alike one to another.

theres an obvious leaders / followers here.

sorry dude but ccp hardly invented articulated elbows on a jacket, not everything is a clone of your alpha brands...