australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

not the same chain as in malaysia, the ones here are actually decent haha.

only really good coffee place I'm familiar with is brother baba budan, Dave would have a lot more recommendations though.

apologies for the previous rant, the food situation at the docklands does piss me off though. :o

hey guys, a question. just need some clarity:

are python leather completely banned in australia? if no, are there/what are the particular procedures/written letter of a python leather goods to import into Australia? Looks like not gonna be an easy one

sigh. saw a potential grail..hopefully will get completely disabled : \

woah thats pretty cool. any chance you know what lens were used?

Looks like I was wrong earlier, only the season finale (available via torrents since this afternoon) was filmed with the 5D. Some of the information you were looking for: http://www.petapixel.com/2010/04/09/house-season-finale-filmed-entirely-with-canon-5d-mark-ii/

I grew tired of the flappy collar, and thought the AW would sit better (which it did), but the leather wasn't as nice and the sizing was off slightly.

I thought I would go for the SS10 intarsia from LVR which is priced pretty well, or a SS09 moto-collar (need a medium in this one though).

Fair call T. I am planning a trip to Melbourne next month or so, so will go to EM and make my mind up then.

As for the SS10 intarsia, I do prefer the giove lambskin version over the oiled calf, but don't think it looks cheap. I think with some wear it would look great.

dsc3518r.jpg

CCP leather is way out of my league at this stage...

A id say you would find PH slightly too small as i am the same height as you

But i havent tried PH on for over a year now :\

Rob?

i am a regular 46, and wear small in PH. generally.

so, 48 = medium, consensus speaking

stephen showed me some of his pics at the avantindeitro showroom today, seriously next level.... all i can say is that if avantindeitro did fully unleash the clothes, it will washout all other offspring into obscurity. even the current m.a+, cannot compare.

and weird that stephen keep saying i look like the young proprietor of lift. : \