australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

i might be able to help u get it with the ambassador discount. :D but seriously.. i havent kop anything from oki-ni.. ha:o they are really awesome ppl tho.

thanks for the offer, I'll think about it! not sure if I want a 46 or a 48 yet, oki-ni only has the 48. ambassador discount is 40% and we still have to pay for shipping yes?

pft, over a week since I last signed in and only 15 pages of posts to read through. :P

Also, where to cop N4 basics from?

don't. handled a bunch of n4 basics in tokyo and kyoto, most of it is like uniqlo level quality with some detailing ripped from carpe. I ended up buying some muji labo line ribbed tanks for 2,500 yen each, super nice quality for the price. :)

glad you enjoyed it, D. hard place not to like!

sorry, won't make meet-up - got haggard work in an hour.

thoughts? anyone tried them on?

dami-ma3_v5-horz.jpg

i've been aching for a pair of beige sunglasses. really liked the apc one's from last season but i can't find them anywhere.

thanks for the offer, I'll think about it! not sure if I want a 46 or a 48 yet, oki-ni only has the 48. ambassador discount is 40% and we still have to pay for shipping yes?

opss! sorry for the late reply.. i ain't sure to be frank.. to my knowledge i have to pay the shipping..

pft, over a week since I last signed in and only 15 pages of posts to read through. :P

hahaha welcome back D.. this thread is so dull without you and btbam and others etc.. major kopping?!?!!?? hope to see some massive stuff man!

Everyone, we're at section8 now so come diwn now or we'll do another meetup perhaps?

how did the meetup went? shucks i am always occupied on the weekends tho. :(

yeah, need pics if anyone brought a camera.

no major copping at all fen, mainly just trying things on for size and to see whether they suited me. only things I bought were the dbss coat, julius lightweight jacket, cheap uniqlo (half a dozen slim fit shirts that fit me spot on, and a few packs of tees) and muji (super soft ribbed cotton long tanks in black, white, dark red and dark purple lulz) stuff, and some audio technica headphones.

yep, tried on the ankle, medium and tall back and side zip boots in a variety of leathers. wasn't crazy about the ankle boots, the medium height boots were decent but I think the scrunching at the front really works best with the tall backzips. leather I handled was donkey (kinda weird and shiny), pig (coarse grain, can see the marks from the hair follicles on the skin), horse (stiff leather, fine grain), calf leather (fairly fine grain, reasonably soft), sheep leather (super soft but very grainy leather), and a few reverse leathers too (just felt fuzzy). out of all of them I like the tall backzips in calf leather best, will need to cop soon.

It's funny actually, the tag now comes with a sticker saying that after a little bit of wear a rubber protective sole should be added. The leather is really nice, and much better than the original version which is a bit plasticy and never really 'wore in'. The pair I currently own have lasted for ages, and only general wear and tear on the wooden heel. Retail is $400. I tried holding out till sale time for the last season, but misssed the boat; so this time I just copped.

I look forward to beating these up.