australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

perhaps - depends i have two models for females that i want to use. the current one is a girl im with

but the model i want to be the female face of nvr end is very busy.. have to work out how to make it happen/work.. but the new stock - i want it online a s a p

I dunno fen. They're really great ferocious sneakers but imo they got too much going on buckle + zip + laces. I reckon they look better slightly more simple. Just my 2 cents

i quite like the AW08 double layer high top u guys had, there's a pair size 41in assin in all black (btw, mad pricing, $1600) then tried on the low top sneakers in size 42.. i love it, very comfy, and simple, but as many would say they look like average chucks.

that's why this 3 buckle stands out comparing the AW08, i definitely agree there's so much going on, but since it's all black, i guess it make it doable?

Check out the Ann Dems here.. look killer (zoom in on the fit pic of the coat).

Also, just harping back to that whole SA-Claude Maus thing, I received my new CM tee today, and on the receipt they had accidentally put through one of the sleeveless parkas, and it is called the 'Damir Sleeveless Trench'... just in case this season's inspiration wasn't obvious enough.

Also, just harping back to that whole SA-Claude Maus thing, I received my new CM tee today, and on the receipt they had accidentally put through one of the sleeveless parkas, and it is called the 'Damir Sleeveless Trench'... just in case this season's inspiration wasn't obvious enough.

^wow, now i am disappointed. :(

I should say though, the t-shirt is really nice. Fits great, really nice colour, and the paneling is something different.

Also got my DD 'mushroom' shorts. awesome. So different to anything I have owned in the past. Coming up with a decent footwear choice is going to be hard though in the Aussie heat. Any suggestions?