australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

yeah the arms only looked short on the runway because they had the models size down on the jackets, not like lad musician jackets which are purposely cut short to look rockstar tight.

interesting that the rizm dude is wearing a size 2 this time, guess he's put on weight over the last couple of years haha.

Yeah that photo looks pretty good. He wouldn't want to get it any tighter through the torso though, there is already some flaring with the bottom zipper undone like that. I would like a slightly more fitted sleeve though.

D, yeah I got the medium; it was the last one. If it fits wrong I'll sell it on the bay for profit haha. And yes, I still want the RO.

true T, it needs to be fitted like that but not uncomfortably tight. damn the black leather looks good this season, design is a bit too simple for Julius though imo. maybe I just like the zipper overload that they usually do haha.

Ivan the arms are cut quite slim on Julius leathers, however the washed leather is somewhat rigid at first so it takes a couple of wears to break in. you copping the rider soon? would be interested in the black too if I were more keen on the perfecto style...

I think I might pass on the pre-order seeing as I have the obscur coming, and try my luck on Y! after seeing your fit pics lol. I need to save my pennies for that RO coat and hopefully that hooded bomber reiteration (2nd model from the runway show), but so far none of the stores with pre-orders have either.

But for now, it's back to shitting my pants playing Dead Space.

ain't no pre-order du, shit is in store now ;). I still think this seasons tailored rick pieces will be a disappointment, put the cash towards _7 leather as the better pieces don't appear on Y that often and when they do they either sell for close to retail or are well worn...

the bomber should definitely be worth picking up though, always liked that piece but chances are it'd look ridiculous on me...

£60 but sold out instantly and resold at higher prices. I'd pass on them though mang, they're an interesting design but you're paying one hell of a premium for something of topman quality...

the KKA pants are nice but they're not the full J-shaped cut, the twist effect would be minimal as can be seen in the archive photos. cop reather first ;).

I'm kinda feeling this gradient tee, silly print of art gallery schematic with names of abstract artists and all. is there something wrong with me? :o

he D! the worst thign about those prints is that it also has a schematic of a small building on the very bottom, with a marking ofr telephones and what is possibly a change room.. lame.. edit or it could be an art gallery? what is the coathanger then?

without the graphics that tee would be pretty sweet:o

I think it's a schematic of an art gallery with a telephone and coat room? either way it's silly, may still cop if I can get it cheap though (not paying 18,900 yen for it, even if it does come with a leather dogtag thingy :P).

that jacket is nice nu, although he has been doing the same design for quite a while now (all the female celebs have that one minus the ribbed sleeves haha).

not sure man, just looks like a rigid washed lamb leather to me. yeh the standing collar has the same paneling design of the moto collar, one of my favourite rick jackets icon14.gif.

really feeling the new _7 combat boots after looking at them again, think someone short (ie me :o) could pull them off?

leather in LVR looks kinda stiff kinda like _7 jut...

i never think height is a problem as long as you are in good proportion. i mean there are always chunky dudes try to pull off tight pants and thats a major fail... havent seen you irl but since you are skinny im sure you could pull them off D:D

btw these boots are near $2000USD on archive.. maybe i'll get them if my _7 special order doesnt go through =i'll sadly get raped..

epic lulz bt.

would love some ccp side zips too T, you need to do a lot of hustling to cop that jawn though :o. rather have something with a side zip than chelsea boots, the elasticated part always looked kinda cheap to me. these VA boots look great (only VA boots I've ever really liked, shame I never saw them on a japanese site), even if they do just look like old dior boots...

want to cop those _7 boots, hopefully I get a decent tax return this year so I can :o.

CCP seem to go for around <$900US on SZ and sufu markets... but yeah pretty pricey...

I agree with the elasticised parts cheapening chealseas... but think those or a good side (/rear) zip will be more versatile than combats at the moment

I know there are a few fellow design industry peeps on here, anyone going to check out the state of design festival? Keen to see Design Made Trade, you can also register for free trade passes.

Anything else good on the horizon soon? Got to keep at lease some local content in this thread :P

interesting that the rizm dude is wearing a size 2 this time, guess he's put on weight over the last couple of years haha.

i asked hide-san to inquire rizm for size 2 sizing:

Hi Robert-san

Measurements are

Chest - 43cm

Sleeve Lengths - 83cm

Body Length - 61cm

For Size 2 http://rizm.que.jp/closet/detail.php?no=1487&category=32

Please always mailing anytimes

Hide

43 cm chest.. for size 2.. now the sizing are all over the place.:eek:

someone here need draw the first blood on the rider! :P