australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

heh, F I saw a dude on chapel st dressed in leather pants, shirt and boots during the summer a couple of years ago, must be some sort of fetishist haha. pass on that RO leather, ugly colour and average condition icon13.gif.
Cuffs are pilled to hell and back, he offered it to me in PM but i cant accept that pilling. Jacket looks crazy 2nd hand :\

and that's why this thread rock so much because of u guys haha. icon14.gif

Got a reply back from EM, they are getting the Jut net in black and red (sz 3 and 4) in around "october or so" and it will be in the "late 4000s in AUD"...

I'm not a fan of the jut neck, so l will have to look elsewhere for the rider.

late 4000's as in say 4900 (late hundreds).... or 4090 (late tens)

Got a reply back from EM, they are getting the Jut net in black and red (sz 3 and 4) in around "october or so" and it will be in the "late 4000s in AUD"...

I'm not a fan of the jut neck, so l will have to look elsewhere for the rider.

prolly they send the same reply:

Dear Robert, the below leather jkt is coming October or so, in black and blood red. Size 3 and 4 in each. Price will be approx. late 4000s in AUD.

287blm2shooting3.jpg

287blm2shooting9.jpg

Best Regards,

Stephen

"Eastern Market" The Old Chapel 107 Grattan St Carlton VIC 3053 Melbourne Australia Tel + 61 3 93480890 Email: [email protected] Web: http://www.easternmarket.com.au/

email from EM sz4 blood jut neck is earmarked for someone.. they could order me another one and black is avaliable.. it seems the best place (apart from japan) to get jut neck is Gamma Player for 2400USD..

or go on an insane trimming down plan nu and dont go to the gym anymore :P

then get a size 3 from jap for alot cheaper

ah k, explains why it's a much nicer grey than the leather I'd seen from them JV.

A, cop and prove me wrong mangz. it would be a hard piece to rock and not look like a victim though imo. not feeling the blistered leather either, have to wait and see what other leathers he does next season. prefer his SS leathers though tbh, he's all about the supersoft and lightweight leather imo.

nu just cop from Gamma Player, I'm sure they can mark down the package for you and their price is only about a 33% mark up over the Japanese price after proxy fees etc. nearly 5K at EM is nuts (only size 3 and 4, hmm)...

Ivan that yurius leather is nice, 2 long zips are a bit too much of a MMM rip though...

nu just cop from Gamma Player, I'm sure they can mark down the package for you and their price is only about a 33% mark up over the Japanese price after proxy fees etc. nearly 5K at EM is nuts (only size 3 and 4, hmm)...

33% doesnt sound too bad.. wish its 2400AUD then i'd instant pre-order both haha...

fuck the bank balance, you can always make more money haha. preorder that jawn or you'll regret it man, nearly missed out on the FW08 jut neck myself but I came to my senses and copped the last one from the flagstore (when the aussie dollar was bottomed out too :o), worth every penny icon14.gif.