australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

Saw it just now.. Not great quality view on this phone but from what I see that first image of the beige coat looks sick,love the colour

Can't wait for the sneakers ;) hand that shit over bt don't even look at them, I know you'll change your mind haha.. Was struggling to hear u on phone as well, bad reception out in orange

50, If I have a fight with someone generally means we won't ever talk again,your pretty forgiving

srs question!!!1!!1

I wear a 10 in converse, what will my RO moon boot size be?

hmmm that Obscur stuff is interesting, but I am not so sure on the hooks, maybe it will grow on me.

crossposting on sz.. i really want this leather....

where can i find this???

img20090301_1_p.jpg

most stores i asked they are only getting the jut neck in blood...or should i just get the jut neck?

anyone has measurements of a size 4 leather? approx. would be ok since im just worrying about the length across the chest... thanks!

x-post with sz:

nufish a few stores should be picking up the rider in red too, at the least the flagstore should have it.

approx p2p measurements for rider:

size 1: 45.5 cm

size 2: 48 cm

size 3: 50.5 cm

size 4: 53 cm

approx p2p measurements for jut:

size 1: 44 cm

size 2: 46.5 cm

size 3: 49 cm

size 4: 51.5 cm

yeah don't buy it from a store outside of Japan unless you're willing to pay rape prices haha.

haha, well I went to what will be Neverend today. Bt your customer service rocks :D

picked up a white noise black silver ring.

50 you look mean! I don't think btbam will joke around with you again :P

haha thanks D!!

according to the p2p measurements u provides, i should go for the rider since im 53.5cm myself..

one more question would any store in japan have size 4??? im more than happy to save some money and drop them on other julius stuff...

you planning on stocking julius this season bt?

No we wont be stocking Julius ajax :)

yeah you look like a bad arse, bt will think twice before he fucks with you again haha.

I think you forget how amazing i am, i shit on kids like 50 for breakfast.

(nohomo)

haha, well I went to what will be Neverend today. Bt your customer service rocks :D

picked up a white noise black silver ring.

50 you look mean! I don't think btbam will joke around with you again :P

Thanks buddy, its something we will be taking pride in once we officially open.

But yeah, nice waywt 50, ill have to put together something serious to outdo you this week.

haha bt does 'in Australia' include nvr end? or you are not gonna stock julius? zekka sells the jut neck for like $4000... thats even worse than Gammaplayer's $2400USD... i promise i wont buy it in Australia:) only thing makes me pay rip off price to western retailers is my size...