australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

yeah so, I didnt get a burger maybe tomorrow, I feel REALLY broke, making a big purchase...

Hap I'll try to get up there tonight, I maybe meeting friends in the city, so will have to see.

And hell yes melbourne is a nice town

did you pull the trigger on faust's RO leather? I noticed that someone bought it...

haha, that's what I thought too but its still not sold...

love the gas mask bag, the leather is so thick and soft (I sound like a toilet paper commercial haha). fantastic detailing too like the black painted brass hardware and the wrinkling/distressing of certain parts of the leather. if you get a chance to pick up the boston bag go for it man (there is one on Y! now that is going for a bit under retail, price might drop if it is relisted), it is made from the same great calf leather as my gas mask bag.

I'd love to buy it too but I think I'll cheap out and get the CON save the world leather bag. it's a bargain at $190, especially seeing as the cotton version was $130 last season....

ditto, hopefully they make the viscose tees in a few colours/shades. be interested to see how wearable some of the pieces will be, I like the look of the monochromatic coat and the parrallax leather cardigan but will need to try them on before making any sort of decision.

monochromatic.jpg

parrallax.jpg

Tyro1

i will be there tonight..

damn melbourne is a nice town.

Ahh i totally agree.. much better than Sydney

a60 is dead.

i think.

so is beat poet. shirts fall to peices after a while. and the material doesnt breath for shit.

yeah, i went there.

i haven't had that problem at all with the bp, never owned any a60 :confused:

:cool::cool::cool:

congrats on that... pics asap i hope

honestly I don't know why no one has bought it yet, it really is stunning and it's part of a very limited run so chances of another one turning up for sale are slim. I would love to keep it man but I need the cash right now :(

i am stunned as well.... thinking that your price now is fair.. i guess it is difficult to drop that much cash unless you try it on..

random thought: i miss melbourne. come there every now and again, and right now i am so bored with brisbane. really gotta get off my ass and move down eventually.

oh well, hopefully i can take a trip down at the end of the year during uni break.

not sure if this has posted or is of any use to Aus people...but I found a 15% discount promotion code off the AA Australia website (though if you calculated it - wholesale price + crappy AUD/USD would probably be cheaper still..?)

Discount: 15%

Minimum Spend: $0.00

Promotional Code: SPRINGFEVER

Expiry: 16/09/2008

Instructions: $100 gets you free shipping

yeah tell me about it man, but I really need it sold. I had one guy fucking with me saying that he would make payments for the last 3 weeks to finally say he can't afford it today :mad:. rather just get it sold instead of dealing with lowballing arseholes.

actually one of the girls at claude maus mentioned that they were going to get CP in a few months back when she noticed the achilles I was wearing. does seem a bit odd for them to stock common projects though, they don't sell any other labels in store other than their own...

^ ditto, even though I haven't worn my achilles all that much and I still have my spring courts to beat the shit out of.

fuck, just noticed that revolve has sold out of my size :mad:. wish I had bought them from south willard a few months ago, prices have gone up a fair bit this season...