australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

Aparently you can get sperrys at a place on smith street? Try that or maybe rivers? They only boat shoes I would wear would be all black.

i dont mind the navy w/ white soles, but don't think they fit in with my steez.

edit: these are ok as well:

122510_1_alv.jpg

i recommend: the sartorialist, face hunter, altamira, street peeper, drop stitch (kinda shit).

i was more looking for aus-based blogs..

anyway, fashrash is okay - not the greatest, but okay to check out here and there.

that melbournestreetfashion is shit lol

iw as glad when street peeper got MELBOURNE on their list, but its never updated anymore..

more..?

i think i saw some desert boots around little collins or maybe flinders lane.. Don't know if they were clarkes.. But thye looked ok. oh yeh it was near the corner of swanston st..

don't know if they will still be there becuase it was the start of the year and i don't even know if it happened, vague memories..mrh

yes exactly man.. as in bernhard willhelm. i was hell surprised.. i saw some of his pieces and had a little change of heart about the quality.. some looked good.. not the hyper prints either..some of the plain black ones. I had a great discussion with the owner/s.a. there.

it was good..

but yeh i still don't like most of b.w. shit

Hey hap whats going on.. I actually thought of you when i went into Nom when i saw some of the more drapy destroyed edges coats.. I would buy but it is pricey and was the end of winter..

yeh what brings you to Melbourne?

would have been good if you were over about a month and a bit ago when i was down.. Pity.

anyway nom sales assistants are really cool. Do you know them? you have bought quite a bit yeh?

also that sandwhich place in degraves also has burgers with the lot for a fiver.. man so good

Hey hap whats going on.. I actually thought of you when i went into Nom when i saw some of the more drapy destroyed edges coats.. I would buy but it is pricey and was the end of winter..

fuck yeah, I really wanted that drapey hooded trench but it costs more than I'm willing to spend right now...