australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

use of the search function hasnt helped at all unfortunately but your post just did so theres a plus...

so where can i get any of these tees you just mentioned in melbourne? let me know!

as tyro said you're gonna need a proxy dude (probably easiest to get a japanese proxy as the entire range is on the japanese webstore). you'll need to buy a few other items too, most proxies won't deal with an order under a certain value.

yeah thats a good site thanks! i just scoped out the Jap Uniqlo site though and really keen to get some of that stuff I hear good things about all there basic stuff... hoodies button ups and shirts all seem like amazing fit and quite cheap too... can't go wrong...i will be there in december so might aswell wait it out and go nuts over there!

unless you want printed t-shirts i don't think it'd be that special.

you can see that shit in store anyway.

• ye i went
  • pretty cool
  • free booze free bubble
  • got taht alpha60 shirt cos im awesome
  • not goin to that diepretty thing this sunday though, gotta work..
  • is anyone goin to the lenko doodle party? :) c u there

yea i live just near chapel st, that plane shop is nothing special trust me lots of boxy fitting clothes although they are plain basic stuff... that sucks about uniqlo shirts having heaps short sleeves but i still want to check it out they looked pretty good to me on the jap site!

ha yeah chapel st in general is usually a bit of a failure.. ive been into fat a few times .. just came across overpriced tees with really thin material, loose necks and all of that sort of stuff... they had good beanies though!

oh is that all they are? haha fuck... im over all this talk about good fitting tees i think that other person was right just buy aa in the meantime until i get to japan and check out this uniqlo shit.. end of discussion... or if you are into skating fourstar/girl/chocolate shirts all fit amazing i think they are printed on aaa actually

oh is that all they are? haha fuck... im over all this talk about good fitting tees i think that other person was right just buy aa in the meantime until i get to japan and check out this uniqlo shit.. end of discussion... or if you are into skating fourstar/girl/chocolate shirts all fit amazing i think they are printed on aaa actually

lol if you are after this shit head to hypebeast and gtfo..

if you want to evolve your style by discussing and reading discussions on clothing then stay

thanks

yo melbournians,

do any of you know of some really cheap accomodation for 3 people around ny time?

want to book soon so we'll get a cheaper rate...

emphasis on really cheap.. ha

cheers!

www.wotif.com

Aparently you can get sperrys at a place on smith street? Try that or maybe rivers? They only boat shoes I would wear would be all black.

whats this place? ive just been using shoebuy.com for bahamas.. not bad, about $80 shipped.