australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

it's proabably one of my favourites, but most infrequently eaten.

dangerous stuff.

cant go wrong making it at home though!

Might have to do the same, Mexican food is so good and relatively easy to make at home too.

a friend owns mamasita, and although i haven't eaten there cos i've been procrastinating, i've heard great stuff about it. definitely wanna try it soon.

but yeah i make that stuff at home too (well, an approximation of it) and it's always turned out great!

i love how 90% of fast food/restaurants in australia revolves around pasta, pizza, burgers, kebabs, sushi rolls and sweet and sour pork.

i don't know if you guys have one over in melbourne, but i'll like to see a dedicated hot dog store here in sydney. wouldn't mind a chicago style hot dog right about now.

i love how 90% of fast food/restaurants in australia revolves around pasta, pizza, burgers, kebabs, sushi rolls and sweet and sour pork.

i don't know if you guys have one over in melbourne, but i'll like to see a dedicated hot dog store here in sydney. wouldn't mind a chicago style hot dog right about now.

YES, I've always thought someone should open a gourmet hotdog place with heaps of different gourmet sausages made with different meats and different flavours.

that looks fantastic Nick. a coworker is leaving for dusseldorf tomorrow, jealous. :o

tell that guy to visit Uerige Brewhouse at Bergerstr. 1 in Dusseldorf for Altbier.

also if possible to enjoy some Ayinger and Andechser beers from the bottle, I can't really find those in Oz and they're highly rated online.

There is some commercial burrito place in Hawthorne, which is from a US chain, but I've heard average things about it.

I've been past High Tech Burrito quite a few times but never bothered to go in. I'll go past next wednesday and try it out.

Don't mind Misty's Diner, very American with the annoying retro feel which annoys me but the food makes up for it.

if any of you guys want to open a place like this up in australia, we already have the blueprint: http://www.kevineats.com/2009/06/wurstkuche-los-angeles-ca.htm

gourmet sausages is an excellent idea, though personally i think it's a little too fancy pants for hot dogs. i'm after something simple, cheap and dirty like pink's in la or rutt's hut in nj.

we seem to have a high standard in regards to food quality and prep over here. i want to see a little shop that can only fit 5 adults max, run by one seedy overweight man wearing a tank top with no regards to cleaniness (a health inspector's worst nightmare). i want to be able to do a massive dump after eating all the goodness from the crap shack.

yeah my housemate is Indonesian lol. I think that box has been there for two years, he never drinks that stuff, I think it was something his mom bought and left on the kitchen counter =_=

lol! my mom always does that too and the stuffs that my mom bought would never get drank/eaten lol.

IMG_0333.jpg

here is mine, thanks to costco

we seem to have a high standard in regards to food quality and prep over here. i want to see a little shop that can only fit 5 adults max, run by one seedy overweight man wearing a tank top with no regards to cleaniness (a health inspector's worst nightmare). i want to be able to do a massive dump after eating all the goodness from the crap shack.

lol swooc, you should try this place called ria sari in kensington near UNSW. fits your description to a tee.

i want to see a little shop that can only fit 5 adults max, run by one seedy overweight man wearing a tank top with no regards to cleaniness (a health inspector's worst nightmare). i want to be able to do a massive dump after eating all the goodness from the crap shack.

That's living the dream. :cool:

We've had korean run mobile hotdog stands over here in Perth for awhile now. They're decent and about 4-5 bucks each. However we had this hotdog store in the food court that closed down recently, Hercules HotDogs. That place was useless because they offered nothing that you couldn't do yourself with ease.

On the talks of food chains, I believe Ajisan Ramen is coming here. WOOP WOOP!

Mad Mex is so so, was pretty disappointed to be honest.

Went to the one at chapel. was pretty meh . : \

haha, 3thousand article on EM expect the line from mamasita to move there and hipsters in CCP by next week,

haha, that's a funny article, makes me wonder what stephen would say. :D