australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

dunno if you guys know this, but harrold's is bringing in raf simons and bbs (!!!(?)) sometime later this year due to a slight direction change in their lower level.

and they currently have a few slightly EM-ish leathery-type labels that didn't belong before. they aren't bad for what they are i think.

i got no idea dave.. from the sound of what they have told me, not so soon..

they also got a aw09 julius coming, i believe. so those who missed out the jut neck... here's your another chance. : \ no idea the size, tho..

thanks lotek for the heads up. i love it when melbourne have more stores carrying these goods.

benny, maybe the best person to ask that question is Stephen himself. heh!

i vaguely remembers they told me they got aw09.. no idea, i might be wrong.. but anyway, i am more looking forward their LUC, tho.

damn, lazzari sold the tornado boots in sz 8. where2kop

kop first. remorse later.

^pls listen to advise.. no kop. remorse already

Rob the tornado's been around for a bit? I'll PM you.

Deep appreciation runs with even deeper pockets...ahaha LOVE IT. Goddamn I'm tired after my garage sale today. Sigh, I'm not sure I could ever run a retail store...whole new respect for store owners.

i vaguely remembers they told me they got aw09.. no idea, i might be wrong.. but anyway, i am more looking forward their LUC, tho.

they did send out that email about the jut neck way back when, interested to see what pieces they ordered as it's easily one of my favourite collections from Julius.

this is true, been too lazy/disinterested to take part in waywt these days... perhaps in the near future I'll snap a couple of pics, after I buy a new camera.

iirc only Nick, Addo (sev3n) and myself have the AW09 jut. agree that is much nicer than the AW10 iteration, made from the same amazing hardwashed lamb leather as the rider you had (leather of the jut is perhaps a shade or 2 darker than the couple of AW09 riders I've handled). breaks in and softens up so nicely. :o

no doubt as I knew the shallow comparison would be made. ;) you considering picking one up Adam? was under the impression that you're not a fan of _7, perhaps you were just referring to their leather jackets though.

love mine, even if I think I would do it more justice if my frame was slightly smaller.

no regrets though, it has become comfortable with time, although I think it would be a long time till I get rid of the pointy shoulders and the rigidness of the leather around the zippers.

just saw an azn guy wearing high heeled side zips in my suburb, he wore a fucking ugly red on black pair of skinny polka dot pants though. fucking hipsters I swear.

no doubt as I knew the shallow comparison would be made. ;) you considering picking one up Adam? was under the impression that you're not a fan of _7, perhaps you were just referring to their leather jackets though.
I quite like the style of the coat, but I've never been a fan of _7's details. Same goes with the leathers - really not a fan.
adam, i thought u are aftering a ro leather jkt? which have u decided on
I've decided on the moto-collar intarsia - just missed minomni's one on ebay from 08. I also just missed one of the SS version on LVR with the 30% discount! So not having any luck. There is a drkshdw one on the bay, but I'd rather lock in a black on first. If you have any leads, let me know.

hey, dint you end up kopping darklands ccp hi-collar coat in sz50?

did you check with assin? ;)

I have ordered the coat, but paypal is being a major pain, so have to sort out some things before I make the final payment... the wait is killing me. Especially with the coat worthy weather.

Yeah, I'll wait for Assins SS stock to arrive... haha.

I quite like the SS giove lamb bomber jacket also, but am worried it might be too plain. What do you guys think?

web.jpg?ver=12628444140001

i see. now its a good time to get the coat, otherwise.., it will be in the closet till next year. : \

and then who knows 2010 will be revealed and more amazing coats etc etc.

and looks like all the diagonal boots are sold out everywhere in my size.

i will just wait for 2010 offering. : \ hopefully stephen remembers me

also,

looks like the coming luc delivery for EM will also include some o-project (collection def not this 2010)

will keep u updated raymond.

o-project pricing i believe are already next level, afaik, l/s basics go almost 1k+, eep

some reads on the 2010 (next lvl)

http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f60/luc-label-under-construction-luca-luarini-22676-14.html#post7060181

http://lift-blog.blogspot.com/2010/03/signal-by-luca-laurini.html

http://vimeo.com/10341548

^ so how much do kidneys go for these days Rob?

yeah, the giove lambskin certainly looks much nicer, and is definitely my pick of the bunch. Did they make it in kangaroo?

doubt it, the only jacket they made in kangaroo was the molino no? they did make it in that cracked lambskin although the moto collar is that much nicer imo.