australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

That's weird, it should be under Wireless Settings under Mode. Anyway I was going to say that even with wireless g you'd be hard pressed to see 30mbit/s downloads since wireless g has like 19mbit/s of throughput.

Couldn't the PS3 be rigged as some sort of download device? (I don't own any consoles so I'm just mouthing off, need to turn in my azn card ~_~)

Edit: wtf, still waiting?

well it looks like computer troubles are the go this week. My motherboard and powersupply and everything in a 10 mile range blew up this morning :(

had to cop a MBP today. First mac, now I just gotta figure out what I need on it.

The only thing that would make me want to get a mac is for it's touch-pad system. Sure, some of its stuff is very convenient and well thought out...but I don't find it out weighs the negativity of software incompatibility atm. Smart idea was for Apple to put in some USB ports. :P

Anyway we're better off not talking about mac vs. windows are this place gonna get its ass turned inside out haha.

joe need to bitchslap augusta with their SS stocks. SS10 sale season already hitting at the northern hemisphere.

and whats up with all the late deliveries to AU in general?

now back to the usual: where2kop, what2kop

rob/kuug, is it ok for ya rundown a brief stocks of what zekka has for m.a+ please? or that's what they have in the blogs?

me looking for ankle height with no buckles boots in sz43. the backlacing are great, but i realize when i put my foot in and i have to fix the lace from the back, and that's where my patience became thin. i am a impatient man. : \

or maybe someone can disable me from m.a+ ankle boots altogether.

jt4g13.jpg

or ccp?

^ Haha, not sure if it's possible to explain why something looks good. But personally I find the size a big contributing factor to why I like them, change of silhouette. Slim long/loose top, drop crotch narrow leg pants with some big fuking RO sneaks looks good imo. Like how Rick himself does it here.

f7149577-f429-4888-b72b-635408865d3e.jpg

A, you're crazy to sell your triple buckles for the RO sneaks imo. I've got both and I definitely wear the AnnDs more. Then again, that's cause I'm afraid of busting the RO soles up. Lol.

Rob, most of what Zekka has is up on it's website. Give or take a few label's items here and there. Their shoe range is mostly AnnD, RO, ma+, Guidi, Julius. I think they may have a few Augusta and KVA left but I do believe they're not stocking them anymore. If you guys want me to check anything out for you guys just let me know. I drop by about once a week when I'm in the area.

yeah, A is crazy to sell those ann, : \

Could somebody please explain the appeal of those sneakers to me? It's something I've never quite been able to figure out.

I dunno, at least I tell myself i need to own one of those trainers in my life time, how can one not when RO is reigning in the fashion? :D

in all seriousness.. i love all kinds of sneakers generally. heh