australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

haha, my 4 are black too jb :o. also futurama kills family guy.

nu nipple jacket is one of the ugliest julius leathers ever imo, not a good price either as there has been one sitting on mbok for 65K yen for months now...

bt the sufu australia leather daddy? all black except the RO milk?

man I've sold quite a few leather jackets over the past couple of years:

- hare (lol) moto collar

- RO old man collar

- julius ss08 jut

- julius x gordini jut

- julius fw06 moto

really hope the 3 I've ordered all work out for me :o.

V&V Blood red

Rest are black.

RO White.

Still considering between black YS and Grey deer leather.

And by the looks of SS2010 im going to have a lot more.. thanks to obscur :(

Scared to see YS and OV in paris

and you hold that title, for now D:cool:

haha I think not, I've only got the 1 leather jacket in the closet ;). for now...

got pics of the YS leather you're considering? also are you able to disclose the style of V&V you're getting (moto, work jacket, rider, etc.)? ;)

Blood red wont be available until next season from JV, he wont tell me anythings its horrible. So style wise ill have to wait to see the styles he produces?

no images of YS sadly, all in my head :(

so i guess that makes me leather daddy?

what about Klang? he has a wardrobe and a half

haha, fair enough man. hanging out to see them...

only grey leather I've seen worn really well is c.r.e.a.m. with his grey RO:

040709-1.jpg

klang doesn't count as he's ballin' out of control and doesn't post here :P, if that were the case you could also count uparmoured on SZ haha.

I draw the line at jackets, boots, bags and accessories F, you have to be a true leather daddy to rock leather shirts and pants ;).

and avantster..

dji, if rick moto doesnt work out, hold it for me. thats the one from ghettosalazer?

lol, yeah brian is ballin' too but he isn't that leather daddy, only has the Julius gordini and a MA+ leather shirt or 2 I think. insanely nice wardrobe though with all that MA+, yurius, yohji and ann :o.

will do A. yeah it's the one from him, but judging from the measurements it's only 1-1.5 cm bigger than my jut neck so if it fits well it isn't going anywhere. ever ;)

heh, F I saw a dude on chapel st dressed in leather pants, shirt and boots during the summer a couple of years ago, must be some sort of fetishist haha. pass on that RO leather, ugly colour and average condition icon13.gif.

pass on that RO leather too Ivan, silly back is silly:

img55869411.jpg

anyone dresses head to toe with leather.. will be definitely steaming inside...

btw. there's a medium ro leather jacket in darkshadow.. like dust?..really good price.... but aah how i wish it was in black.

Cuffs are pilled to hell and back, he offered it to me in PM but i cant accept that pilling. Jacket looks crazy 2nd hand :\

lol, yeah brian is ballin' too but he isn't that leather daddy, only has the Julius gordini and a MA+ leather shirt or 2 I think. insanely nice wardrobe though with all that MA+, yurius, yohji and ann :o.

will do A. yeah it's the one from him, but judging from the measurements it's only 1-1.5 cm bigger than my jut neck so if it fits well it isn't going anywhere. ever ;)

heh, F I saw a dude on chapel st dressed in leather pants, shirt and boots during the summer a couple of years ago, must be some sort of fetishist haha. pass on that RO leather, ugly colour and average condition icon13.gif.

pass on that RO leather too Ivan, silly back is silly:

img55869411.jpg

Agreed on that jacket, much better available

yeah silly looking cape and insane amount of back ribbing are a big fail icon13.gif. only new RO leather I like is this one:

img55869406.jpg

even then it's just a lesser version of the jut neck in my eyes, would be better if the windbreaker stopped where the collar starts too...

only RO leathers I personally like are:

- moto collar as long as it's worn fitted

- tri snap (like 7 is selling) if you don't mind the wool neck lining

- rick's jacket if you want something plain and don't mind the arm zippers, presumably there for storing subway footlongs

- FW08 high collar if (and it's a big if) you can actually pull it off. very hit and miss imo, maybe 1 in 6 people I've seen wear it actually rock it well. and then only the FW08 version, subsequent velcro pocket versions are fail.

damn, so much for reasonable mark ups at EM...