Boots

ok

i got the buttero's and I would say size down definitely. I usually wear a 41 in Dior, 9-9.5 in Nikes, and while I got a 41 in buttero's I can easily have gotten a 40.5 I think (if they even make that). the quality is top notch and though i paid retail, I don't regret it one bit (besides, I haven't seen the black leather lace ups go on sale ever at barney's).

before I wore them I put lexol leather conditioner on it, and after it dried for a day, I put on a light coat of neutral kiwi polish (not black because the shoes were not black IMO, they were charcoal and I didn't want to darken them yet) and then lightly buffed them, they are currently matte, not shiny which works well for me. This is just what I did and probably did not need to be done. If you do decide to apply anything to the boots though my advice is that less is more. cheers.

2qny6oh.jpg

anyone know when these w+h service boots are shipping? peasant said shipping in december, but that's not happened. production delays?

They are expecting to get them in on January 7th. I'm sure they will ship them soon after.

This was the word from Karissa when I wrote her around the first of December. It only took her about 15 min's to answer my email. Even if they are delayed a little longer than the 7th, I'm just gonna be patient because these are going to be great!

i got the buttero's and I would say size down definitely. I usually wear a 41 in Dior, 9-9.5 in Nikes, and while I got a 41 in buttero's I can easily have gotten a 40.5 I think (if they even make that). the quality is top notch and though i paid retail, I don't regret it one bit (besides, I haven't seen the black leather lace ups go on sale ever at barney's).

I bought a size 7 off Barneys of the more textured charcoal workboot, which apparently equates to a size 40? I had always assumed that was a 39 which would definitely be closer to my size. I need to get a picture up and make sure they aren't on clown shoe status to everyone elses eye.

By the way, if anyone has a size 39 and they'd like to go up a size, let me know.

Just got the last size 9 in the Buttero Lace Up Work Boot from barneys.com

Can't wait to see how they turn out-

How quick are they on shipping?

Do me a favor and let us know if they actually ship them to you. I can't tell you how many times I have been fucked over by Barneys.com where I thought I got the last pair of shoes or boots only to find out that they had been sold out for days and just hadn't updated the site. I'm not trying to jinx you, I just wouldn't be surprised if they never show up. And they won't even contact you, you'll have to contact them when they don't show up for a few weeks.

It's weird. In store I have always received awesome customer service from them, online... just seems like they could care less.

Do me a favor and let us know if they actually ship them to you. I can't tell you how many times I have been fucked over by Barneys.com where I thought I got the last pair of shoes or boots only to find out that they had been sold out for days and just hadn't updated the site. I'm not trying to jinx you, I just wouldn't be surprised if they never show up. And they won't even contact you, you'll have to contact them when they don't show up for a few weeks.

It's weird. In store I have always received awesome customer service from them, online... just seems like they could care less.

+1 on that. Ordered the PS Starr in tan suede and had my order cancelled.

i tried to order the buttero lace up boots and several pairs of crate jeans (all seperate orders) when barney's had their sale last year but always had my orders cancelled. I don't understand how a web store can't have real-time invertory availability.. but what their site says is obviously no true indication of what sizes they have in stock

They are expecting to get them in on January 7th. I'm sure they will ship them soon after.

This was the word from Karissa when I wrote her around the first of December. It only took her about 15 min's to answer my email. Even if they are delayed a little longer than the 7th, I'm just gonna be patient because these are going to be great!

are there any other pics that exist of these? i'm wondering what the leg opening actually looks like...

Yeah jimmyc, I'll let you know what happens.

They estimate 7-10 days...I'll probably call them in a week to see if my order has been shipped or whatever. I did notice that after I ordered the boots, they disappeared from the inventory on the main site so maybe they changed their systems.

Only time will tell!

Yeah jimmyc, I'll let you know what happens.

They estimate 7-10 days...I'll probably call them in a week to see if my order has been shipped or whatever. I did notice that after I ordered the boots, they disappeared from the inventory on the main site so maybe they changed their systems.

Only time will tell!

update

Well, they just emailed me and cancelled the order due to the boots being sold out. Oh well...

Those are Buttero B1113 in either Charcoal or Brown (can't be sure because of the flash).

They are the same boots from Barney's that were mentioned earlier (except in Black leather, not suede like these). I have a pair but only after I went to Barney's in Chicago and picked them up because of all the failed attempts to buy them from their website.

:)