Boots

ok

Seems to me that you could take one of these (which go for around $150), beat the hell out of it (maybe with sandpaper) and get a similar look. However, they're captoe instead of plain toe. Those boots have to be some sort of homage to these genuine combat boots.

B350-XC1585.jpg

http://www.shoeline.com/asp/dcpItem.asp?style=B350-XC1585

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/cb.aspx?a=365222

got these not too long ago for cheap (on sale)

2187794557_fa6c9d7fdc.jpg

Hopefully, they'll look as good in person as on Oak's site. I looked up other pictures of the suede ones on different sites and they looked awful. They were cheap though, so you can't go wrong. My friend has a pair of bed stu's in a different model and i really don't like the shape of them. Good luck.

jufros dropped that $251 and said fuck it! I called frye personally today thinking i could

order them from frye personally,(That way i couldve got a 40% discount) and made them way more cheaper than there selling them for. Anyway low and be hold there fucking sold out at frye and aren't making them for seasons to come from what the women was telling me. So i had to cop quick at zappos! So my advice get them while you can! good luck to ya

Hopefully, they'll look as good in person as on Oak's site. I looked up other pictures of the suede ones on different sites and they looked awful. They were cheap though, so you can't go wrong. My friend has a pair of bed stu's in a different model and i really don't like the shape of them. Good luck.

they look alright in person, i didnt get mine from Oak actually, i got them on Amazon and it costed me less than 60 bucks. i'd say these arent worth the full retail price, but at this price i cant complain.

are there any lace up boots out there with a narrower toe? i'd never get a pair of cdiems because they're way too blunt for my tastes. i quite liked those mihara yasuhiro lace ups from fall, but they were kinda grey, rather than black. and atelier is sold out anyway!

Chris- As far as I know, they are coming in the two colors I showed above and I think an olive leather (dark shadow).

Looking for a black pair myself...although I know I wont be able to find those things on sale.

P.S. The ultra distressed suede version is actually kinda cool.

Yeah, I want to know if they will be released in the upcoming season. You may also want to try looking at SAK. I haven't found much on the company but they do a really nice pointed toe and I think you will really like the aesthetic. Here are a pair of pull on boots to give you an idea of their basic shape.

mcacao6900-img600x450-1193974796sak-1.jpg