Boots

ok

Could anyone help me out with Buttero sizing? I'm eyeing a pair online but don't know where I could try them on in real life. Ideally I'd love to know a sizing comparison to Converse Chuck Taylors.

On another note - would one be a fool to wear suede, leather-soled Butteros in the rain?

Could anyone help me out with Buttero sizing? I'm eyeing a pair online but don't know where I could try them on in real life. Ideally I'd love to know a sizing comparison to Converse Chuck Taylors.

On another note - would one be a fool to wear suede, leather-soled Butteros in the rain?

I wear a size 8 in chucks and I have a pair of buttero's in 41. they are slightly big but I ordered them online so I never tried on any other size. For the most part they fit fine, I did end up putting in a thin cheap insole because my feet are on the narrow side and the insole takes up some of the room. hope this helps.

Anything out there in this style? Besides cdiems.

Barneys might still have some on sale. They're under $400 new though. If your size isn't online, call one of them.

Barney's Instore > Barney's Online

:)

Out of curiousity, what was the order status when Barney's Coop online cancelled your order? I think I grabbed the last pair of 9.5s from the Buttero suede boots online, and I've had tax calculated and my bank account charged with a 'preparing to ship' order status online. Does this happen, or am I the rare one who got their Butteros for real?

Out of curiousity, what was the order status when Barney's Coop online cancelled your order? I think I grabbed the last pair of 9.5s from the Buttero suede boots online, and I've had tax calculated and my bank account charged with a 'preparing to ship' order status online. Does this happen, or am I the rare one who got their Butteros for real?

I dont think it's rare that they ship. But if you ordered the charcoal butteros, prerpare for getting the wrong kind in the mail. Apparantly their in-house SKUs got mixed up for those and some scrunchy top butteros.

Unless they fixed that problem already.